By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo III Fans Are Not Reacting Well To The Game’s PS4 Announcement

NobleTeam360 said:
Well Sony and Blizzard never said it was coming only to PS4/PS3 so I'm confident it's coming to Xbox 720 as well (hopefully). OT: I don't get why they would get angry at this it was kind of inevitable.

Geoff ask about it and Blizzard said today is about sony so they will only talk about sony but they will share more at e3... so obviously not sony exclusive

Around the Network
VGKing said:
Deal with it. I'm sure the game will sell well.

Does not change the fact that it will be crap. There are countless of mediocre games, dozens in fact, that sell well on consoles. Most of them, as some would label them, "AAA" too.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

animegaming said:
GameAnalyser said:
animegaming said:
wait.....

there is people who actually care about diablo 3 now?

Apparently I came across a Diabo II fanatic. The passion should carry over.

i get that people still people care about diablo 2 but i have seen a lot of hate on diablo 3

But it's the fastest selling PC game to date.

GameAnalyser said:
animegaming said:
GameAnalyser said:
animegaming said:
wait.....

i get that people still people care about diablo 2 but i have seen a lot of hate on diablo 3

you should see how many people hate diablo 3 and besides sales don't equal quality by that logic you're saying cod is the best game ever you know that right?

animegaming said:
GameAnalyser said:
animegaming said:
GameAnalyser said:
animegaming said:
wait.....

you should see how many people hate diablo 3 and besides sales don't equal quality by that logic you're saying cod is the best game ever you know that right?

I'm among those COD haters too, refused to play COD BO 2 for this reason . But PS4 needs more software which sells and this one has the potential.

Around the Network

lol at the posts

Hmm seeing that it does make sense.

I knew there was a reason why the game sucked so much compared to its predicessor.

Though surprised the Diablo crowd even reacted. There are still people playing this game? I would have thought they would have all gone back to diablo 2.  Or the other better diablo style games out there than diablo 3.

So what? Even if it's true that's no different than consoles holding back Crysis 3. It's not a huge deal.

I can't say I blame them for watering down their game just so those casual PS4 gamers can play it..

Kidding Sony fans ;)

NightDragon83 said:

For all the elite PC snobs upset that their precious Diablo is no longer "PC exclusive"...

Whoops!  Where were all you haters 15 years ago???

Next thing you know, they'll be complaining about Blizzard putting Starcraft on consoles too.  Oh wait...

Haha... that "Only For.." logo at the top is hilarious!!!

You nailed it. I haven't played it but most of these fans are just being bitches. They make nothing but excuses like the game was designed for consoles yet it doesn't show up on consoles until awhile later and what game isn't designed with consoles in mind? Consoles don't hold back Bethesda games back neither does Bioware. Neither Witcher 2 or a bunch of PC games that are or ended up on consoles.