By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
IcaroRibeiro said:

I think I will try to complete 70 shrines and start my second weather quest. I unlocked all 4, but didn't started any (besides the Rito's I've already finished). Do you guys think it's better to go for Zolas or Goron? I will leave Gerudos for the last.

I haven't been yet to Goron's yet, so can't speak for that one (getting reacquainted with old "friends" from BotW in Depths), but Zora's was quite a letdown for me after Rito. Gerudo is quite good though (though its Temple doesn't hold a candle to classic Zelda Temples, it was much more interesting than previous 2 and boss was at least somewhat challenging, unlike at Rito's and Zora's).

Around the Network
HoloDust said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

I think I will try to complete 70 shrines and start my second weather quest. I unlocked all 4, but didn't started any (besides the Rito's I've already finished). Do you guys think it's better to go for Zolas or Goron? I will leave Gerudos for the last.

I haven't been yet to Goron's yet, so can't speak for that one (getting reacquainted with old "friends" from BotW in Depths), but Zora's was quite a letdown for me after Rito. Gerudo is quite good though (though its Temple doesn't hold a candle to classic Zelda Temples, it was much more interesting than previous 2 and boss was at least somewhat challenging, unlike at Rito's and Zora's).

Okay, 3 more shrines and after unlocking one or two more Big Fairies I will try Zola's since its the worst. I see the minions have upgraded their colors after I finished the Rito's quest, so better to have a strong gear before starting a new one

I am really liking the game so far. Exploration feels awesome. Discovering caves is cool. It is also so cool to visit so many of the old locations. Combat is fun too.

My only gripes with the game are how aesthetically ugly a lot of what’s fused look and the stupid physics puzzles in some of the shrines. I had to build, what looked like, a freaking pinball machine in one of shrines. How does fit with the game’s universe?

https://youtu.be/vkl05LglF2g

Spoiler if you haven't done the boss in the Zora region but otherwise some insane vehicles and such. 

*sees that you can fight the Fire Temple boss, who's name I won't give away who haven't fought it yet, again in the depths, and use a piece of it for weapons crafting after you kill it* Holy shit!!

Around the Network

Man, auto build could be a game changer, specially with the blueprints. I don’t want to be building things. I just want to explore and kill challenging enemies!

At least the vehicle building mechanic isn't as forced as it was in Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.

I killed a Flame Gleeok. It was fun, but Gleeoks are contrary to what I expected overall a bit easier than Lynels. The spectacle is what sells it though.

Kakadu18 said:

I killed a Flame Gleeok. It was fun, but Gleeoks are contrary to what I expected overall a bit easier than Lynels. The spectacle is what sells it though.

Wish you could tame them, imagine taking them shoplifting only downside is everything burnt and gloomed, so just steal from the butchers  I ran into my first Gleeok a flame one and wasn't really prepared and thought to myself just run away and started running and suddenly the gloom around the hands spread out and caught up to me even though I was a fair way away and still running.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Kakadu18 said:

Going by what I am going through in the OG Zelda on NES....

Lynels are a bigger pain than Gleeoks so this makes sense.