By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
pikashoe said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Being Gerudo it's not that difficult to dwarf Link. In fact Link seems to be shorter than most characters he meets in both Breath of The Wild and Tears of The Kingdom.

Link is a short king a hero to all manlets 

Zelda seems pretty short herself, and based on how long this is after Breath of The Wild (four years I think, since a couple I remember from Tarney Town have a little girl running around now) she can't say she's still growing. XD But at least she's still cute. ^^

Around the Network

https://youtu.be/XI_v4qjNoOk

People are out of control with these vehicles. 

After spending some prolonged time in Depths, I came to realization that all this Zonai tech and Ultrahand alike ability would make such a good fit (and more sense) for game like Red Faction Guerilla - I'm guessing most people haven't played that one, it's sort of a GTA on Mars, with most notable feature being that all buildings are destructible.

Sequel to that, with some of the good (and tweaked) mechanisms from TotK would make for a really fun game.

Wyrdness said:

https://youtu.be/XI_v4qjNoOk

People are out of control with these vehicles. 

Even Ganon would be afraid of that thing!! XD

HoloDust said:

After spending some prolonged time in Depths, I came to realization that all this Zonai tech and Ultrahand alike ability would make such a good fit (and more sense) for game like Red Faction Guerilla - I'm guessing most people haven't played that one, it's sort of a GTA on Mars, with most notable feature being that all buildings are destructible.

Sequel to that, with some of the good (and tweaked) mechanisms from TotK would make for a really fun game.

That, or to Jet Force Gemini.

Its kinda funny - I started traveling on May 11 and the game came out in May 12.

I have it installed but havent tried it out yet.

Around the Network

I just got the Master Sword. That was a god damn beautiful scene and it was not where I expected it to be. I was shocked to see it there.

Anybody here actually kill Gloom Hands yet? If so, any advice on how to do it?

CaptainExplosion said:

It's really easy. Just climb onto a higher spot and shoot bomb arrows at them, but don't take to long because they start respawning if even one is left.

After that there's a nice surprise. ;)

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

It's really easy. Just climb onto a higher spot and shoot bomb arrows at them, but don't take to long because they start respawning if even one is left.

I know about the surprise, so I'd like to know a good way to kill that too.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

I know about the surprise, so I'd like to know a good way to kill that too.

It's tough but you just need to perfectly dodge the attacks and/or do headshots when he approaches quickly. The loot is worth the effort.