By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
mjk45 said:

You can lessen the need to wait for the battery recharge by activating your Zonai power cells you will see more battery symbols appear on screen  indicating the extra batteries life,they will considerably lengthen the time depending on how many of your Zonai power cells you activate and like the extra stamina it stays with you till its been used up.

I'm still on Sky Island, I didn't understand half of what you wrote up there ;) I have one battery and a couple Zonai things left over (traded most in for fans and wings), no idea how to use them. I guess you mean the things the guardians drop? Which I have been dropping into the dispensers.

Anyway I made a soft landing (pushing those platforms down takes a lot longer than up) and left Link at the entrance of the shrine. I guess my 'air ship' will be gone when I get back out (bloody thieves everywhere!) but there's a take off ramp to fly back I assume.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
mjk45 said:

You can lessen the need to wait for the battery recharge by activating your Zonai power cells you will see more battery symbols appear on screen  indicating the extra batteries life,they will considerably lengthen the time depending on how many of your Zonai power cells you activate and like the extra stamina it stays with you till its been used up.

I'm still on Sky Island, I didn't understand half of what you wrote up there ;) I have one battery and a couple Zonai things left over (traded most in for fans and wings), no idea how to use them. I guess you mean the things the guardians drop? Which I have been dropping into the dispensers.

Anyway I made a soft landing (pushing those platforms down takes a lot longer than up) and left Link at the entrance of the shrine. I guess my 'air ship' will be gone when I get back out (bloody thieves everywhere!) but there's a take off ramp to fly back I assume.

They are called constructs, they tell you that in the game. Some of the zonai things are called power cells. They have an item description that tells you what they can do including a little helpful image. It says that all in the menu. Later in the game it will be very helpful to read the item description of certain things to find out what properties they have when cooked or fused.

How do you eat? Just select any item and use or eat is one of the options. It's quite simple. Just like finding where to save in the menu.

Kakadu18 said:
SvennoJ said:

They are called constructs, they tell you that in the game. Some of the zonai things are called power cells. They have an item description that tells you what they can do including a little helpful image. It says that all in the menu. Later in the game it will be very helpful to read the item description of certain things to find out what properties they have when cooked or fused.

How do you eat? Just select any item and use or eat is one of the options. It's quite simple. Just like finding where to save in the menu.

Yes they are called Zonai charges and the smaller ones are mainly acquired from defeating the constructs. the Energy Cell key item that hangs from your waist can then be further charged up by using either the small or large Zonai charges they along with a description can be found in your materials.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 24 May 2023

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

My latest obsession is Fusing all sorts of shit to spears.

Stick a spear on a spear for a super long stick and poke the baddies from way beyond their reach.

Stick a mushroom on a spear and bounce the constructs off the sky islands.

Stick a skeleton arm on a spear to get a long grabby hand of doom.

Also, I stuck a bee hive on a sword and let loose the vengeance of the bees on some unlucky Bokoblins.

Fuck I love this game.

curl-6 said:

Stick a spear on a spear for a super long stick and poke the baddies from way beyond their reach.

Also, I stuck a bee hive on a sword and let loose the vengeance of the bees on some unlucky Bokoblins.

Fuck I love this game.

As a fellow spear-man I completely understand your fascination (I always seek the way to play with pole weapons in any game that has an opportunity for that)...though I do miss Link as a heroic swordsman - you know, THE thing that he always was.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Fuck I love this game.

Don't try this at home

HoloDust said:
curl-6 said:

Fuck I love this game.

As a fellow spear-man I completely understand your fascination (I always seek the way to play with pole weapons in any game that has an opportunity for that)...though I do miss Link as a heroic swordsman - you know, THE thing that he always was.

I mean, he still is a heroic swordsman, you can play the game just using sword type weapons if you want to.

Advance tricks, no spoilers. 

https://youtu.be/EnXRcSUHQ6w

https://youtu.be/I6gUx78wPYg

A trick not shown in the videos is the interactions with the mirror device, when fused to a shield you basically have a mirror shield what is not immediately obvious is the interactions it has outside of puzzle solving as outside in Hyrule it constantly beams light which temporarily blinds enemies causing them to even drop weapons.

curl-6 said:

Fuck I love this game.

Fuse a bomb barrel to a spear and throw it at your foes.