By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

I went to metracritic today and it's 95. so not sure why is still 97 here.

Around the Network
zeldaring said:

Because it's 97 on opencritic

Done the four regions and done the back story side quest which opens up a whole new dynamic for the series lore.

pikashoe said:
zeldaring said:

i just checked it out. why would anyone use that over over Metracritic  its just a copy cat website that doesn't even have games from 2013.

zeldaring said:
pikashoe said:

i just checked it out. why would anyone use that over over Metracritic  its just a copy cat website that doesn't even have games from 2013.

Metacritic gives more weight to certain websites, opencritic is equal.

Around the Network
HoloDust said:

Hm...well...second Temple (Water)...really disappointing, getting to it was so-so, but Temple itself was really, really short and easy, and boss fight was hilariously easy.

At this point I'm starting to think Nintendo just straight out lied about Dungeons being more like classic Zelda Dungeons - so far I find even Divine Beasts to be better than temples in TotK.

How is it I get banned from the Xbox forum for being extra critical of their consistent failures and lack of output for the better part of a decade but you're allowed to keep coming here just to reiterate how much you're disliking this game? 

You stated you didn't care for Breath of the Wild and that you didn't expect to like this game. You then bought the game, reiterated that you didn't expect to like it, then proceeded to be the only one in the thread regularly complaining about it while the rest of us are riding a wave of euphoria because of how good it is. 

What do you get out of this? 

"Oh, I'm just sharing my opinion, same as everyone else, you just want to silence me!"

No, I just don't understand your dedication to whining about this game. If you're just gonna be cynical all the time, can you take it somewhere else where we're not all having our enthusiastic circle jerk around the current game of the month/year? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

haxxiy said:

I think arrows are more scarce because they're relatively powerful with added items.

Genuinely curious why people are saying arrows are scarce...I've got like 250 or something and I've only just barely started. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

zeldaring said:

Because it's OpenCritic, not Metacritic. It says so right in the title. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

zeldaring said:

It went today from 96 to 95 thanks to the Jimquisition review, but honestly at this point, who cares ?

Runa216 said:
zeldaring said:

Because it's OpenCritic, not Metacritic. It says so right in the title. 

yea i just assumed it was metracritic. Like i said not sure why use this new site is being used since metracrtic is the original and has games from multiple generations.