By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
ktay95 said:
I just bought Hyrule Historia from Amazon today, will arrive Feb 21 at the latest. Cant wait for LoZ:WW HD, will be my dirst time with WW =)

I'm envious you get to experience Wind Waker for the first time :P

It's such a beautiful, immersive, and surprising game. I hope you enjoy it!

Around the Network
Asriel said:

My Hyrule Historia arrives today, and I'd love to see remakes of both Majora's Mask and the original Legend of Zelda. I really think a modern Zelda following the same principles as the original would work brilliantly on Wii U. Easier inventory management thanks to the Gamepad, huge open world thanks to the more powerful hardware, and finally, a return to the kind of subtle secrets you see in the original. Miyamoto wanted people to talk about Zelda, to ask people if they've found this or that secret, or where can I get this item, or how do I beat this boss. Miiverse is perfect for that kind of design and community interaction, and will level the playing field for those that want the help, while the purists can march on and discover the secrets themselves.

oh! That's a damn fine idea!! Imagine if you could take screen shoots and post them on Miiverse, and just tease with "I found a heart container around here somewhere". This could also send people running on an endless hunt for certain objects ^^

I also hope they add certain items you can find by searching, but that isn't neccessery to finish the game. They could make certain things easier, but you wouldn't absolutely need them.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
ktay95 said:
I just bought Hyrule Historia from Amazon today, will arrive Feb 21 at the latest. Cant wait for LoZ:WW HD, will be my dirst time with WW =)

I'm envious you get to experience Wind Waker for the first time :P

It's such a beautiful, immersive, and surprising game. I hope you enjoy it!

I haven't played it either, so I imagine I'm gonna have a blast :D

Great scott! We didn't have an official Zelda thread yet? Madness!

Great idea! ^_^
In other news, I just ordered Hyrule Hystoria, yay!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Mnementh said:
DanneSandin said:

Hm, I'm having problem embedding two videos from Gametrailers I think every Zelda Fan would find interesting. One is about the Zelda Timeline and the other is a bit older where they talk about all the games that had been released up to that point... Oh well, I guess I'll just post the links here until I figure out how to do it properly...

Timeline explained: http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/en597n/timeline-the-legend-of-zelda

Retrospective: http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/m99jrq/gt-retrospectives-legend-of-zelda-retrospective--complete-collection

Enjoy!!!

Oh thanks, that's great.

Hope you enjoy it :D

Around the Network

Another EPIC moment in Zelda history! I dunno man, I get chills running down my bones everytime I watch this!!

Here are a couple images from Hyrule Historia:

A couple more:

My copy has just arrived. It's good quality, I'll give it a read tonight.

Hey, great thread! And I just ordered my copy of the book, so this was a good reminder to do so. Also, I too will be experiencing Wind Waker for the first time this fall, and I can't wait! Zelda is my favorite game series :)