By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

This is far more than just BOTW expanded like some thought it would be, the gameplay segments highlight so much going on.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

This is far more than just BOTW expanded like some thought it would be, the gameplay segments highlight so much going on.

Is that Link on a tank?!!

CaptainExplosion said:

Yes it's in the trailer, players can make a tank if they like.

Cool trailer. Not quite as good as the BOTW final story trailer (which this one mimics), but that's maybe the greatest game trailer ever made. Looks like lots of new play mechanics here like Link being aided by villagers? Interesting.

Seems the additions aren't just to the mechanics as like in BOTW some of Link's outfits will have some utility like this easy to miss part where his outfit is also a wing suit.

Around the Network

Damn, that trailer was full of hype.

Cant wait to play this.

Wyrdness said:

Let's be real, anyone who said that was never worth listening to.

If there are any fans out there who are still claiming that they're not excited for this game, that is more on them than it is on Aonuma's team and Nintendo. I would have been content with half of what they showed in this trailer. So much happening so fast.

Now comes the hard part: waiting for the next 29 days to play the game. But if I'm being honest, that time is going to fly right by and I'll miss having this game to look forward to.

Wyrdness said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Yes it's in the trailer, players can make a tank if they like.

But can it fire too?

BOTW and TOTK really lean into the influence Ghibli had on the development team in what they wanted to create the original BOTW teaser after all was a tribute of sorts to Princess Mononoke, I wonder if one day the series will take inspiration from Makoto's Shinkai's work as well given he's currently filling that void that Ghibli were once active in.