By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
HoloDust said:

Henry Cavill In Talks For Legend Of Zelda Movie Likely As Link

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/henry-cavill-legend-zelda-link.html

I didn't think he was a very good fit for Geralt, but I can at least understand why they picked him for Witcher. Even as just a voice-over for animated Link, I really don't see it (hear it?).

It is hard for me to imagine Henry Cavill as Link. He might make a dope Gonondorf tho.

Around the Network

There are some Zelda-themed shirts up on the Yetee right now. @S.Peelman you might be especially interested in one of these.

Looks pretty cool.

I'll tell you a secret, I have Zelda desktop images on all my devices, a Triforce keychain, and a Master Sword and the Goron's Bracelet, and probably other stuff but no t-shirt yet.

Pajderman said:
HoloDust said:

Henry Cavill In Talks For Legend Of Zelda Movie Likely As Link

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/henry-cavill-legend-zelda-link.html

I didn't think he was a very good fit for Geralt, but I can at least understand why they picked him for Witcher. Even as just a voice-over for animated Link, I really don't see it (hear it?).

It is hard for me to imagine Henry Cavill as Link. He might make a dope Gonondorf tho.

Aww, I was hoping for Terry Crews as Ganondorf. He's big and intimidating enough. Still thought it'd be funny if Jack Gleeson (Joffery on Game of Thrones) voiced Link, and I'm sure he can easily pull off a good enough voice for the character. It'd be fun if they got him to react to Zelda trying to get Link to taste a frog. XD

CaptainExplosion said:
Pajderman said:

Aww, I was hoping for Terry Crews as Ganondorf. He's big and intimidating enough. Still thought it'd be funny if Jack Gleeson (Joffery on Game of Thrones) voiced Link, and I'm sure he can easily pull off a good enough voice for the character. It'd be fun if they got him to react to Zelda trying to get Link to taste a frog. XD

What?! Everybody knows Terry loves his yogurt and wouldn't hurt a fly. Nine-Nine!

Around the Network

I'm surprised how restrained nintendo has been with the TOTK trailers. I find that they sometimes go overboard with loads of trailers and give to much away. It's going to nice going into this game with little info and not knowing what to expect.

HoloDust said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What?! Everybody knows Terry loves his yogurt and wouldn't hurt a fly. Nine-Nine!

That's the kind of thing they said about Jack Black, then he played a surprisingly frightening Bowser. A lot of times I've seen some of the nicest actors out there convincingly play some of the most deplorable villains. Think Tony Todd as Candyman, or Robert Englund as Freddy Kruger.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

CaptainExplosion said:
HoloDust said:

That's the kind of thing they said about Jack Black, then he played a surprisingly frightening Bowser. A lot of times I've seen some of the nicest actors out there convincingly play some of the most deplorable villains. Think Tony Todd as Candyman, or Robert Englund as Freddy Kruger.

LOL, that was just a quip on his role in Brooklyn Nine-Nine  - I also think he would be great as Ganondorf.

CaptainExplosion said:
Mar1217 said:

Thinking about it now, the game is "already" supposed to be out in now a bit more than a month.

Kinda feels surreal when I though after seeing that trailer in 2019, we were most likely to see the game on shelves in 2021 or 2022 at worst.

I felt that way on the day I saw The Super Mario Bros. Movie, and about Advance Wars returning in almost 10 days.

Ikr considering advance wars was supposed to be out a year ago!!