By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Ships 3 Million Worldwide

 

When do expect BotW 2 to launch?

Q4 2020 0 0%
 
Q1 2021 5 14.71%
 
Q2 2021 5 14.71%
 
Q3 2021 3 8.82%
 
Q4 2021 17 50.00%
 
2022 3 8.82%
 
2023 1 2.94%
 
Never 0 0%
 
Total:34

I got bored after 10 minutes playing Age of Calamity, definitely not my style. Hope the SKyward Sword remake doesn't take too long to be released, although I'm not really feeling the idea of paying 60 USD for a port of the weakest mainline Zelda I've played



Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:
I got bored after 10 minutes playing Age of Calamity, definitely not my style. Hope the SKyward Sword remake doesn't take too long to be released, although I'm not really feeling the idea of paying 60 USD for a port of the weakest mainline Zelda I've played

well would it be a port or remake in this scenario? Because you state it's both. 



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
IcaroRibeiro said:
I got bored after 10 minutes playing Age of Calamity, definitely not my style. Hope the SKyward Sword remake doesn't take too long to be released, although I'm not really feeling the idea of paying 60 USD for a port of the weakest mainline Zelda I've played

well would it be a port or remake in this scenario? Because you state it's both. 

The truth is we don't know, it can be either. I hope it's a remake, or at least a remaster like Wind Waker hopefully with some additional content



That's a nice effect.

https://twitter.com/Axk_000/status/1309437070922797056?s=20



For anyone who thought Impa in AoC played fast ... Here's lightning Revali !



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Some people are already playing AOC with out AOC it seems.



BotW sells 19.74 million units!



Wyrdness said:

Some people are already playing AOC with out AOC it seems.

The Master Mode you do not expect :3



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 



Wyrdness said:

That's basically a flex compilation :O



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909