By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
CaptainExplosion said:
S.Peelman said:

I’m not too bummed, they should do what they want, I have faith.

And yeah that Master Sword shot is new right? It looks even worse than in BotW when it had been sleeping for hundreds of years.

It just has to do with whatever that creepy thing from the first trailer is, which most likely is Ganon in some form.

Yeah probably. Poor Fi though.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
S.Peelman said:

Yeah probably. Poor Fi though.

As annoying as she could be, at least she wasn't Scrapper. If Scrapper's brought back for another Zelda game I hope it's just to have him violently dismembered.

No love for Scrapper eh?

Artist - https://twitter.com/Jasqreate?t=Cwe_q96NclqUl4jx6Sa6kw&s=09&fbclid=IwAR3k_DBuZdzmm684IaBWoRKxnhOOccb7c7kOac7tvGS0caMv2yoqwbVwokI

Happy 30th birthday, A Link to the Past!

A Link to the Past launched in NA on April 13, 1992. 

For anyone interested, here is my retrospective on ALttP from 2020: https://www.vgchartz.com/article/443131/zelda-replay-part-iii-a-link-to-the-past/

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Happy 30th birthday, A Link to the Past!

A Link to the Past launched in NA on April 13, 1992. 

For anyone interested, here is my retrospective on ALttP from 2020: https://www.vgchartz.com/article/443131/zelda-replay-part-iii-a-link-to-the-past/

Oh hey, I missed this. But to be fair for me in Europe its birthday is September. Not that I actually knew that until moments ago though.

Feels a bit disrespectful that I missed this milestone and the opportunity to congratulate this game here, because A Link to the Past is one of the most important games in my life. If any of you guys read the story I always put up every year in the Top 50 thread you know this by now, but A Link to the Past made me a gamer, a Zelda fan and probably even a fantasy fan.

So thank you A Link to the Past and congratulations!

Around the Network

With the updated numbers BOTW's total is now 28.15m, BOTW is going to hit 30m.

Following up on Wyrdness' post above...

As of March 2022, BotW is at 26.55 million units sold on Switch (28+ million with WiiU added in).

Skyward Sword HD is now sitting at 3.91 million units sold, which means it surpassed the original on Wii (3.67 million units).

Wtf? 5% isn't going to change anything especially as Nintendo themselves own a majority controlling stake.

You know what?  Nevermind, not getting involved in this discussion.

Last edited by Nuvendil - on 19 May 2022

First 4 Figures just opened pre-orders for a new Mipha PVC statue. Early bird price is $114.99.

Source