By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Outward sounds pretty cool!

And co-op in Zelda has a lot of potential (I know my partner would be over the moon). If it couldn't be in the main campaign, maybe Nintendo could relegate it to a side survival mode--something like Rise of the Tomb Raider's Endurance Mode?

Yeah, it's pretty nice game, though playing coop really gives it much better score (there's lot of such games, tbh).

Unfortunately, there are very few similar games that can be played coop, and seeing that trailer again, Link and Zelda together exploring some cave system, really got me thinking that if they ever intend to make Zelda playable character, it would be really great to do it in such fashion with next installment - especially since, at least from what trailer shows, it promises that classic underground dungeoneering experience which lends great to having some sort of adventuring party.

Around the Network

I think my most played Twilight Princess game file was at a bit over 60 hours. Beat the game four times (once on GC, twice on Wii, once on WiiU) of which two playthroughs were 100%, but adding those up would still only be about 200 hours.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:
I bought that Master Sword lamp, were only three left, ships in August. Thanks Veknoid, you’re costing me money.

Let us know what it's like when it arrives. It looks pretty darn cool!

Well, it arrived. Way before august so when the mailman came to the door I was thinking huh did I order something?

Anyway it's decent enough. Kind of plasticy and lightweight, but has a nice shape, size and color. The light is okay, not very bright, but good enough for a secondary light in a corner somewhere or a mood light. It can be powered by USB or battery.

S.Peelman said:

I think my most played Twilight Princess game file was at a bit over 60 hours. Beat the game four times (once on GC, twice on Wii, once on WiiU) of which two playthroughs were 100%, but adding those up would still only be about 200 hours.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Let us know what it's like when it arrives. It looks pretty darn cool!

Well, it arrived. Way before august so when the mailman came to the door I was thinking huh did I order something?

Anyway it's decent enough. Kind of plasticy and lightweight, but has a nice shape, size and color. The light is okay, not very bright, but good enough for a secondary light in a corner somewhere or a mood light. It can be powered by USB or battery.

Looking good! I feel like pulling the sword part out and choosing my destiny  

I won’t deny that I in fact did check to see if the sword can be pulled out lol. It can’t though.

What enemies are these? I've not come across them despite hundreds of hours into the game.

Around the Network

Pebblits - they're fairly common, I've met some, my son was regulary bumping into them.

Wyrdness said:
What enemies are these? I've not come across them despite hundreds of hours into the game.

I guess it just goes to show how big the game is that you managed to get 200 hours out of it without seeing a Pebblit. They're basically mini Taluses. They're not uncommon at all. They're not exactly bokoblins-level common, but they're not rare either. A typical player will probably see more of them than they will of Lynels.

Mar1217 said:
Really, I've come across these ennemies even while staying on the "main path". Sure, they're not the most common ennemy but I'd be seriously surprised if you haven't seen one ...

They usually hide as rocks until you get close though, and they're fairly slow, ineffectual enemies, so my guess would be that he just wasn't one to bother with rocks and didn't look all that hard for the Koroks, and probably was followed by them a couple of times but was just in too much a hurry to notice and just outran them. That happened to me a couple of times, where I didn't realize I'd woken some Pebblits until I happened to look back and was like "oh hey guys, didn't see you there, you must really want to die, huh?"

To miss them after hundreds of hours though, that's some impressive inattentiveness.

HylianSwordsman said:

They usually hide as rocks until you get close though, and they're fairly slow, ineffectual enemies, so my guess would be that he just wasn't one to bother with rocks and didn't look all that hard for the Koroks, and probably was followed by them a couple of times but was just in too much a hurry to notice and just outran them. That happened to me a couple of times, where I didn't realize I'd woken some Pebblits until I happened to look back and was like "oh hey guys, didn't see you there, you must really want to die, huh?"

To miss them after hundreds of hours though, that's some impressive inattentiveness.

I don't bother with rocks and didn't go out my way to find Koroks, most of the time travelling I'm in the air or on horse back.

Wyrdness said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I don't bother with rocks and didn't go out my way to find Koroks, most of the time travelling I'm in the air or on horse back.

Yep, that explains it then. Most people spend a good while seeking out Koroks until they get sick of it (or if you're a completionist like me, even after you get sick of it), and they hide under rocks a lot, so looking for Koroks you venture near a lot of rocks and see these guys all the time. Also if you're on horseback you'd outrun them before you knew they were there. Did you ever ride your horse through some rocks and a gem or ore came out? You ran over a Pebblit.

Last edited by HylianSwordsman - on 18 July 2019