By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

I hit up Nintendo World this weekend while in Manhattan for NYCC. Not much new in terms of Zelda merch, but  I snapped a few photos:

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I hit up Nintendo World this weekend while in Manhattan for NYCC. Not much new in terms of Zelda merch, but  I snapped a few photos:

Oh how I wish some of that new merch were new Zelda action figures!!

BotW icons are back this month.

Those amiibo’s.. I wonder if I should’ve been collecting them. The Zelda series ones anyway. I have a lot of other stuff but I only have two of the amiibo’s; Wolf Link because it was included with TPHD and Link’s Awakening Link because well Link’s Awakening is Link’s Awakening and the design looked great. The Skyward Sword Zelda one with the Loftwing is also great. Should’ve gotten that.

@S.Peelman The Loftwing one is on sale at Amazon (US) right now!

Last edited by Veknoid_Outcast - on 12 October 2022

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Thanks. I don't see a price though (also not when I'm logged in), so I think they won't ship it all the way to me. Our own Amazon site doesn't seem to be discounting it right now, however, our Dutch Amazon equivalent does. A tiny bit. Still €40, so do they really? I should've bought some of these when they were releasing because it seems their prices, at least here, have gone up quite a bit for some. Anyway, it's tempting.

S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Thanks. I don't see a price though (also not when I'm logged in), so I think they won't ship it all the way to me. Our own Amazon site doesn't seem to be discounting it right now, however, our Dutch Amazon equivalent does. A tiny bit. Still €40, so do they really? I should've bought some of these when they were releasing because it seems their prices, at least here, have gone up quite a bit for some. Anyway, it's tempting.

I can see the price. Third parties are selling it there starting from $20, but only some $25 and higher priced options can be shipped to my location in Europe. But that's still cheaper than the 30€ I got it for when it released.

Imagine if Tears of The Kingdom brought back this nightmarish mother fucker from Ocarina of Time.

Would the modern graphics make it worse or somehow less terrifying?

CaptainExplosion said:

Imagine if Tears of The Kingdom brought back this nightmarish mother fucker from Ocarina of Time.

Would the modern graphics make it worse or somehow less terrifying?

I think it depends on the lighting.

Here's some definitely not scary artwork:

Well that answers that!! 8O