By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

Apparently the Hyrule Warriors Direct will be a whopping 50 minutes!

Around the Network

That’s uhh.. pretty long.

Age of Calamity gets a Champions Unite! trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkYzYWsRLks

I thought there was going to be a 50 minute Direct, but it turned out was just a stream with 30 minutes of Japanese talk and 15 of gameplay of level 1.

Around the Network

Hard pass - I got Hyrule Warriors for my older one (one that likes BotW), he played it for a day or two and never picked it up again - I find the idea of fighting army of minions (what is essentially DnD's 1HP minions trope) effective used once in game, like in SS, but doing it the whole game becomes old very quickly.

S.Peelman said:

I thought there was going to be a 50 minute Direct, but it turned out was just a stream with 30 minutes of Japanese talk and 15 of gameplay of level 1.

Heh, Nintendo is so funny.  They won't tell us when the next Direct is, but they will give us advance notice of some people talking over a video at the Tokyo Game Show.

At any rate, this game looks awesome and I can't wait for its release.  To me the best Zelda games of the 21st century are Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors, and this game puts them both together.  It's like chocolate and peanut butter.

Check out this cool Zelda ornament! $19.99 on Amazon.

Source