By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

Feel sad because everyone is on the hype playing Link's Awakening and I can't, instead just started to play the DX version on the 3DS.
Cannot wait to see blind playthroughts on youtube and the reaction at the ending.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Bought it day 1, hopefully I'll get to play it some this weekend. Wish I didn't have to work.

With the amount of things people are finding out in BOTW with in recent months and new tricks more than 2 years on it'll be curious to see what the next game yields long after its release as well.

Bought LA day 1 digital.

Ended up being Day Two, but oh well.

Look how cute it is next to it’s older brothers! (The Limited Edition, box, artbook and steelcase, are very pretty by the way)

This sounds like something that fits more in Kingdom Hearts than Zelda if I'm being honest. Still awesome, regardless!

Around the Network

Wyrdness said:

Bloody hell, every time I think I've seen it all in this amazing game, something like this comes along. Beautiful.

curl-6 said:

Bloody hell, every time I think I've seen it all in this amazing game, something like this comes along. Beautiful.

This is why this template pretty much has to remain for future games as the open level of depth to allow things like this more than 2 years on gives the game far longer life and relevancy in the library, it feels like they should just take their time with the second game as a result and maybe go for a late 2021 as next year despite being more than 3 years on feels too soon with what people are still doing in the prior game had this been a usual Zelda game it would feel like a lifetime until the next game as you 100% it then move on but because of the open depth in BOTW you can just play the game in a vastly different way than last time.

People are practically turning BOTW into a DMC/LOTR/Fantasy anime with these antics.

Wyrdness said:
curl-6 said:

This is why this template pretty much has to remain for future games as the open level of depth to allow things like this more than 2 years on gives the game far longer life and relevancy in the library, it feels like they should just take their time with the second game as a result and maybe go for a late 2021 as next year despite being more than 3 years on feels too soon with what people are still doing in the prior game had this been a usual Zelda game it would feel like a lifetime until the next game as you 100% it then move on but because of the open depth in BOTW you can just play the game in a vastly different way than last time.

People are practically turning BOTW into a DMC/LOTR/Fantasy anime with these antics.

Personally I still really hope BOTW2 arrives next year, as I would really like to play it and recent events have made me acutely aware that the future isn't promised.

curl-6 said:

Personally I still really hope BOTW2 arrives next year, as I would really like to play it and recent events have made me acutely aware that the future isn't promised.

Initially I did as well but now I want them to throw in every idea they can into it yeah I know the's potential for DLC is anything gets cut but still it's nice to have as much out the box plus a 2021 release allows some additional polishing, main thing here though is that new ideas will be designed for the Switch ground up.