By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 25.00%

A Link to the Past 10 41.67%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.33%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.67%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.17%

Other 1 4.17%

Total:24

I've finally beaten the last of the four Divine Beasts after a whopping 180 hours. At about 110 shrines now and 330 Korok Seeds, all without a guide obviously, and only the majority of the Hebra region left to explore. I did the Zora Beast first, which now feels like a lifetime ago, then the Goron one, then the Gerudo one, which I thought was the best, and finally the Rito one. I guess after a last stroll through the mountains of Hebra it's finally time to return to Hyrule Castle and beat this game.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
I've finally beaten the last of the four Divine Beasts after a whopping 180 hours. At about 110 shrines now and 330 Korok Seeds, all without a guide obviously, and only the majority of the Hebra region left to explore. I did the Zora Beast first, which now feels like a lifetime ago, then the Goron one, then the Gerudo one, which I thought was the best, and finally the Rito one. I guess after a last stroll through the mountains of Hebra it's finally time to return to Hyrule Castle and beat this game.

Good luck!

Has anyone here tried the new DLC? I'm wondering if the new map feature and the Korok mask help a lot in exploration. If that's the case, I might try Hero mode with all DLC features to expore Hyrule again.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Good luck!

I always find it a bit cheesy to say such a thing and usually stay quite level-headed because after all these things are still 'just games', but this one in particular has been a real journey. I can really reminisce about what I did, where and what happened. Kind of like nostalgia for certain things while it's a new game. I can really look back on things with a smile all day and I haven't been moved in this way with a game for a very long time, probably not since Ocarina of Time itself. It's amazing, and would have beaten Link's Awakening for me and held hands with Ocarina of Time as the #2 if it had dungeons like that game, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword and the like.

I'll write a short piece here when I'm truly done. Shouldn't be too long.

Yeesh, it's been too long since the last update!

It's been kind of quiet lately on the Zelda front...

Here's a bit of news: you can earn in-game items on BotW simply by reading the Switch news feed!

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-08-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-will-give-you-in-game-items-via-a-news-channel

Around the Network

U.S. House Republicans use Zelda to make a point? Or something?

"The Legend of Zelda series is Nintendo’s best-selling video game franchise enjoyed by more than two generations of gamers. The action-adventure game was released in 1986, only one year after Nintendo’s founding in 1985.

And you know what else was released in 1986? Yeah, you do. The last major reform to the American tax code was signed into law in 1986."

Source: http://kotaku.com/house-republicans-attempt-zelda-reference-fuck-it-up-1798368036

Nintendo founded in 1985?

Not only that but apparently Zelda's also Nintendo's best-selling franchise. VGC major-undertrackage confirmed, huzzah!

Someone really said that? I like how Nintendo is founded in 1985 but some how released the famicom in 1983 and an Atari console before that, apparently they have Doctor Who employed at the company.

Good find Wyrdness! Love that :)