By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5

Around the Network

Seriously wtf 60 hours in and I didn't know Lynels have a teleportation ability.

Wyrdness said:

I didn't know you could hit them while riding them, so there is a purpose to that. With that Crusher I got another Lynel down in only 10 seconds. Ran up, stasis+ just as he wanted to hit, charge weapon with Ambrosa's fury and while he's stunned charge it again while swinging ie repeatedly hitting him, see his health drop fast. Repeat 2 times, done. That crusher broke on the next figh unfortunately.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/03/21/100-little-things-in-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-that-will-blow-your-mind

Around the Network

I took our dog to the forest today, the sun is finally back! Along the way I felt the urge to pick up medium sized rocks to check for Korok's. Also some tree stumps looked like they should be the start of a speed challenge. Unfortunately the deer didn't let me sneak up on them for a ride, but I did find lots of mushrooms, yum!...

Interesting detail we're all aware rain makes affects the the surface but that also applies to horizontal surface as well, when it rains you can run and then shield surf on horizontal surfaces.

Finished last weekend and started instantly a new playthrough with pro hud and basically no map, only for fast travel. No shrine sensor. Already discovered a couple of new shrines by just exploring.

For the new game, made a new user to keep my original file forever.

4 Divine Beast
Entered to the final dungeon by the front door.
Master Sword
15 hearts
2 Stamina rounds
60 shrines
Around 125 korok seeds

Loved the final boss and the final *Spoiler* epic scene between Zelda and Ganon. The fact that all the trip since 100 years ago was just to imprision Ganon until his next attack. Not to kill, just to imprision.

That battle reminded me a lot of the Goddess Hylia vs Demise battle. That's somehow I imagine it.

Btw, second best Zelda character in the series, just behind the almigthy Goddess Hylia reincarnation (SS). The white dress is magnificent for the new Zelda.

Nintendo. I hope the new dungeons from now on are like Vah Naboris, just make it double as large and put keys in them. Other than that, I don't want them to return to the WW/TP linear dungeons.

These new ones follows the footsteps of the ones in OoT and MM like the Water and Forest Temple where exploration is a must and not just linear dungeons.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I finally got to playing BoTW yesterday and I think it's fun so far, I've completed three shrines so far.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---