By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5

Well at least I agree on Link's Awakening at #2, Majora's Mask at #4 and Triforce Heroes dead last (which should be 18th actually because they omitted two Four Swords games and counted the Oracles as one but whatever).

Ocarina, Twilight, Spirit Tracks and the original Zelda too low, the Oracles, Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass too high.

EDIT: And oh my hype for the Switch being at freezing temperatures had pulled my hype for Breath of the Wild down a bit, because that happens, like it also does the other way around; you can get more excited about something just because it's attached to something more exciting. But anyway, full hype's back for Breath of the Wild because I watched the three trailers again. The third is better than the second, the second better than the first. And they're all great. It's going to be great guys, just a couple more weeks!

Around the Network

The list isn't bad, though I would rate it pretty differently :p

I found Link's Awakening and Oracles (not completed yet though) fun, but I wouldn't rate them that high

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

They could have given us an insight on how they would rank Breath of the Wild Anyhow Twilight Princess #9 = nothing to see there.

I wouldn't rate Oracle games and Awakening high, and I enjoyed a bit Triforce Heroes (more than Zelda 2 at least). Still, I saw worse lists XD

Around the Network

I've only played the 3D games and OOT is easily my favourite. Its pacing and music is something the others really struggle to match.

Breath of the Wild special edition will be available at Target on launch day:

Link's Awakening got the recognition it deserves

What a terrible list from Kotaku. Link's Awakening second, Oracle games third?

what an ugly list!

Switch!!!