By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5
Wyrdness said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeeeaaah, probably true! Nintendo loves to use new tech in that kind of way - and not always successfully.

SWS + BOTW leads to some huge potential.

I don't know... Maybe. I liked the sword fighting in SS, but it didn't really work like it ought to have quite a few times - and a lot of the puzzles in that game really were time wasters; they didn't really have you thinking on how to solve the puzzle, just trying to find the right angle of stuff. Having motion controll in BOTW wouls have been dope as hell though!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Yep, trailer was good. Everything Zelda's good.

DanneSandin said:
Wyrdness said:

SWS + BOTW leads to some huge potential.

I don't know... Maybe. I liked the sword fighting in SS, but it didn't really work like it ought to have quite a few times - and a lot of the puzzles in that game really were time wasters; they didn't really have you thinking on how to solve the puzzle, just trying to find the right angle of stuff. Having motion controll in BOTW wouls have been dope as hell though!

It doesn't have to be sword fighting though it can be for items and puzzles.

Wyrdness said:
DanneSandin said:

It doesn't have to be sword fighting though it can be for items and puzzles.

If this tech is more accurate than wiimote plus, I wouldn't mind sword fencing at all! Or using it as a bow hunting for meat, or chopping down trees, or spearing someone, or gliding down on your kite. Man, I WANT THIS GAME NOW!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Some back story.

http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wilds-backstory-revealed/

Around the Network

Seems Epona is in the game.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/epona-is-in-breath-of-the-wild-afterall/

Nice. Figured as much as soon as they showed horses in the game (so, immediately lol), but nice. Zelda game's not complete without Epona.

Has anyone mentioned the hood? We have not seen it in gameplay, but we know it is there because the amiibo and artwork. I wonder what will it do...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Kotaku Ranks the Zelda Games, from Worst to Best: http://kotaku.com/the-legend-of-zelda-games-ranked-from-worst-to-best-1792136643

Agree? Disagree?

15) Tri Force Heroes

14) Zelda 2: Adventure of Link

13) The Legend of Zelda

12) Phantom Hourglass

11) Spirit Tracks

10) Skyward Sword

9) Twilight Princess

8) The Minish Cap

7) Ocarina of Time

6) Link Between Worlds

5) Wind Waker