By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Nuvendil said:

I. Freaking. Want. One.

Just...dang! O_O

Right?! I would pay an obscene amount of money for that thing.

And I'm not even sure I would play it.  I would just love to have it, it would be an amazing piece to have in a game room or (my version) of a man cave.  

I thought to myself; "Well, why not finally beat that final boss of Triforce Heroes." Really, that I set aside a Zelda game for almost a year says enough I'd say, but anyway.

Having tried just once more, not even until a Game Over screen or until I actually beat it I'm already done again. Just 10 minutes was enough to fully drain my excitement and remind me how badly it sucks. I can't fathom that this game exists in the same series that also contains the likes of Ocarina of Time or A Link to the Past. And yes, I'm rating it on the same level as the other games because Nintendo was dumb enough to call it "Legend of Zelda". Basically everything about this thing is broken, frustrating or tedious, and single-player is unfair. Really one of the worst games I ever played. The Music Ball mini-game is it's only positive point. I'll just watch the ending on Youtube or something, it's only use to me now is to complete my Zelda collection.

There, I needed a little rant.

I just watched those almost one month old trailers now, and it's like; I don't NEED more trailers, I don't NEED more convincing! What I NEED is the actual GAME! Just gimme dat game!!

Anyways, I'm having a dilemma. I wanna play the game as soon as it comes out next year, and I just got me a Wii U a few months ago now, so I'll probably get it for that console, HOWEVER, I'd LOVE to play it on the go as well! I'd love to play it on the Switch, but I never buy a console the first year, and since I already got a Wii U not too long ago I'm hesitant to buy a new one right now... Suggestions?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I wonder... According to Nintendo, the footage we saw at the Switch teaser is not the Switch version... Then how it will look? Better I suppose?

Or am I wrong and Nintendo never said that?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
I wonder... According to Nintendo, the footage we saw at the Switch teaser is not the Switch version... Then how it will look? Better I suppose?

I haven't heard anything at all actually. But I didn't see any major differences between the "Switch footage" and Wii U gameplay videos; but I'm no expert whatsoever in this field, so I could very well be wrong and there were huge upgrades to the Switch footage.

Pavolink said:

Aonuma did mention visual improvements in an interview, yes.  We don't know to what degree.

DanneSandin said:
I just watched those almost one month old trailers now, and it's like; I don't NEED more trailers, I don't NEED more convincing! What I NEED is the actual GAME! Just gimme dat game!!

Anyways, I'm having a dilemma. I wanna play the game as soon as it comes out next year, and I just got me a Wii U a few months ago now, so I'll probably get it for that console, HOWEVER, I'd LOVE to play it on the go as well! I'd love to play it on the Switch, but I never buy a console the first year, and since I already got a Wii U not too long ago I'm hesitant to buy a new one right now... Suggestions?

Tough situation, I guess you'll have to wait a bit before you will be able to play it on the go.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:

I haven't heard anything at all actually. But I didn't see any major differences between the "Switch footage" and Wii U gameplay videos; but I'm no expert whatsoever in this field, so I could very well be wrong and there were huge upgrades to the Switch footage.

It looked the same to me. Just different day time.

Nuvendil said:
Pavolink said:

Aonuma did mention visual improvements in an interview, yes.  We don't know to what degree.

Good. Althought I expect better performance but no better graphics.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

AZWification said:
DanneSandin said:

Tough situation, I guess you'll have to wait a bit before you will be able to play it on the go.

Probably =/ But I've been longing for that ever since the hybrid rumors started!