By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5

Here you go, my friend!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Here you go, my friend!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE

OMG:OMG This game its MEGA GIGA BIG BANG FUCKING GAME .!! Thank You for the link Veknoid

gentii said:
S.Peelman said:
The official trailer has almost 3m views on Youtube already, in less than a day.

please can ypu give the link to watch in youtube?

I see Veknoid already provided it. The Nintendo channel there also has the Treehouse gameplay footage up as well if you're interested in wasting a day.

S.Peelman said:
gentii said:

please can ypu give the link to watch in youtube?

I see Veknoid already provided it. The Nintendo channel there also has the Treehouse gameplay footage up as well if you're interested in wasting a day.

They also have the various segments cut up and posted independently if you just want to see one specific thing.

Some more details:

- Aonuma confirmed complete freedom to the point that a player can go straight to challenge the final boss at the start but you'll be very under equipped and it'll be difficult. It also means through this freedom that some groups of players would miss out on certain events and story even if they take the time to explore the world as the's no rules in what they have to do or specific path it's down to the player themself what they do and some may not do things or go places others do but that's just how this game is built.

- The amount of freedom given will mean players can essentially have a custom style of adventure due to what they decide to do and where they decide to go.

- This could be what Reggie meant when he said BOTW like LOZ will changed the thinking in how games play and are made as now the player is not bound by the story or any event or item in what they do the appears to be no forced quest line this is your adventure do what you like.

Some people are unsure of this but I like this a lot as picture other games like Mass Effect and such employing this absolute freedom.

Around the Network

OK, game is beautiful and great just from this small segment we saw, now wait for 9 months. :)

Wyrdness said:

Some more details:

- Aonuma confirmed complete freedom to the point that a player can go straight to challenge the final boss at the start but you'll be very under equipped and it'll be difficult. It also means through this freedom that some groups of players would miss out on certain events and story even if they take the time to explore the world as the's no rules in what they have to do or specific path it's down to the player themself what they do and some may not do things or go places others do but that's just how this game is built.

- The amount of freedom given will mean players can essentially have a custom style of adventure due to what they decide to do and where they decide to go.

- This could be what Reggie meant when he said BOTW like LOZ will changed the thinking in how games play and are made as now the player is not bound by the story or any event or item in what they do the appears to be no forced quest line this is your adventure do what you like.

Some people are unsure of this but I like this a lot as picture other games like Mass Effect and such employing this absolute freedom.

Can anyone confirm us if in Zelda Nes we can go to fight Ganon since the beggining?

Btw, now I want to see what function does the dungeons will have in this game. Shrines are important, but dungeons?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Wyrdness said:

Some more details:

Can anyone confirm us if in Zelda Nes we can go to fight Ganon since the beggining?

Btw, now I want to see what function does the dungeons will have in this game. Shrines are important, but dungeons?

From what I understand, you have to complete just a few dungeons before you take on Ganon. You need the bombs and the Silver Arrow to defeat him

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Pavolink said:

The's a swordless route but I don't think you can go straight to Ganon due to the items required and you can't kill him as you need to stab him with the sword, here it seems the game is built to accomodate that although Aonuma said it'd be a challenge for the player.

I have some speculation on the dungeons but I've seen the cutscene with the castle so won't post it as the is something said during it and going by Ganon I think it's very likely this is TP's timeline now.

EDIT 2: I forgot about the most important thing. The Triforce, so ignore my false info here.

Technically you can get to Ganon right away in the original, you just need to get bombs to enter level 9. Bombs are purchasable from the start though, in some cave all the way to the right of the starting screen. The Silver Arrows required to beat Ganon himself are inside level 9, though from the top of my head I'm not sure whether or not you need things like the Bracelet or the Candle or whatever inside level 9 to get to either the arrows or Ganon.

Though it goes without saying if you're any ordinary player you will get your ass handed to you if you do that, as level 9 will already hand you your ass even if you're fully stocked.

EDIT: Wait no, I think you have to have the Bow as well, just the Silver Arrows isn't good enough, need something to shoot them with obviously. So you can get to him, but you can't beat Ganon right away from the start... The Bow is in level 1 though.