By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5
Pavolink said:

Another rumor from GX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aa-QIFpw7E&t=23m30s

- 4 big dungeons

- a hundred or so mini-dungeons around the world

Do not like it... =/

If they mean "Big Dungeon" like the Forest Temple and "mini-dungeon" like the Ice Cavern then yes, that would be disappointing. I liked your other post better, lets go with that one.

Around the Network

Nintendo @ E3 starts at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 14.

Tune in starting at 9 a.m. PT to see the Pokémon™ Sun and Pokémon Moon games in action, followed by the world’s first in-depth look at the new Legend of Zelda™ game.

The day will continue with livestreamed gameplay and behind-the-scenes info from the game experts of Nintendo Treehouse—live and unscripted from the show floor.

Amazon leaks Zelda artwork! Rock climbing?

Source

I saw in another thread, awesome artwork for sure!

My take on the artwork:

-It's awesome
-That's the Great Bridge of Hylia (or similar, releated to TP?)
-That's Lake Hylia
-The castle is surrounded by 4 black w/red pillars (looks evil)
-The towers are the ones we already saw on TGA footage, looks like to be warp points
-The church looks like a church (facepalm) or like the Temple of Time/Temple of Hylia
-Zora's River is huuuuuge and ends in Lake Hylia, like every other game
-The artwork shows a big, majority, part of the world (imo)
-The mountain Link is climbing, hides the part where Link was in the middle of those horses at the end of TGA footage
-Oh, and Link is again in his magnificent new blue outfit that it's going to substitute the green garb

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I should add the expanded view :)

Already have as my desktop image.

Pavolink said:

My take on the artwork:

-It's awesome
-That's Lake Hylia
-The towers are the ones we already saw on TGA footage, looks like to be warp points
-The church looks like a church (facepalm) or like the Temple of Time/Temple of Hylia
-The mountain Link is climbing, hides the part where Link was in the middle of those horses at the end of TGA footage
-Oh, and Link is again in his magnificent new blue outfit that it's going to substitute the green garb

You missed asomething that could be key, Link has garbs similar to what the Gerudo's have on his arms and undershirt, take a close look at those than look at what Ganondorf has.

Someone mentioned earlier the game may be titled King of Thieves, well the Gerudos are notorious for having bandit and pirate sects.

Wyrdness said:
Pavolink said:

My take on the artwork:

-It's awesome
-That's Lake Hylia

You missed asomething that could be key, Link has garbs similar to what the Gerudo's have on his arms and undershirt, take a close look at those than look at what Ganondorf has.

Someone mentioned earlier the game may be titled King of Thieves, well the Gerudos are notorious for having bandit and pirate sects.

That has been speculated since the reveal. Anyway, King of Thieves? It will be somewhat releated with Twilight Princess...

Pavolink said:

That has been speculated since the reveal. Anyway, King of Thieves? It will be somewhat releated with Twilight Princess...

Only relation to TP imo will be it's in the same timeline much like ST to WW. TP's timeline is such that of all the timelines its the one that is middle of the road with Hyrule and the Sky era still being present unlike in the other timelines. Its imo why I think they went for the 3 timeline approach, not for story but to accomodate different visions and approaches with TP being the middle of the road timeline.