By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5

A little late, was busy the last two days so I missed it, but still, happy birthday DanneSandin!

Good you got Triforce Heroes. I mean, it's still a Zelda game. I'll admit it's enjoyable enough for what it is and it is fairly challenging so that's good. I've seen people on miiverse actually complaining it's too hard! Oh well.

@ spurge: I could live with a Hyrule Field that looked like that, actually reminds me of how Zelda U looks. Probably the style and colors. Maybe a bit rough around the edges and I'll excuse Link himself, but a good effort nonetheless.

Around the Network

Thanks Peelman :D yeah I'm happy I got it, but I'm in no rush to start it just yet; I have a few games I need to finish first.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Let's hope for some Zelda news during the Nintendo Direct!

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/11-12-2015/

http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Confirmed!

Twilight Princess HD is on its way to Wii U! There will be a bundle with a new "Wolf Link" Amiibo.

March 4, 2016!

I want the soundtrack that's included in Europe, so I guess that means Wolf Link will be my first amiibo.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

I want the soundtrack that's included in Europe, so I guess that means Wolf Link will be my first amiibo.

Soundtrack is a must :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Do you get it as well in the US? I'm not seeing it on the box art, but in our Direct Shibata specifically mentioned it!

S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Do you get it as well in the US? I'm not seeing it on the box art, but in our Direct Shibata specifically mentioned it!

Confirmed for US too! XD

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Confirmed for US too! XD

Nice.

So this week I finally found and bought myself a good, neat and clean copy of one of the last missing pieces of my Zelda collection (Link's Crossbow Training, now the only retail game release, besides the CDi games, I'm still missing is Four Swords Adventures) and then they go ahead and have three more games to buy in 2016!

So, what did you guys think of the TP HD port? I'm quite dissapointed myself; they should have put in some more effort into it. I know Pavolink feel the same way.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.