By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5
DanneSandin said:

It doesnt seem like you guys thought TH was all that good, except for that one fella that absolutely loved it

I think it's actually a great game. There are some clever level designs, it's actually very fun to play with friends and it's challenging, special missions could be very tricky. It's not obviously in the quality level of a Zelda mainline game, but I think it's an improvement over Four Swords. It has some issues: some connectivity problems (it's a hit and miss, either works flawlessly or like shit, it depends on your party), trolls (yeah, beware the trolls, my game "black list" is full with them) and the single mode it's not half as fun as the multiplayer, but, hey, at least it exists. I'd rate it with a strong 8/10.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:
So, it was my Birthday yesterday and I had my family over today, and guess what I got? Triforce Heroes ^^ how's.that for irony? I hadn't planned on buying the game, but it seems I'll get to enjoy it after all.

Happy Birthday!

And well, you got your Zelda fix. Can't wait to get TPHD, althought I'm playing right know (NGCversion). Currently, going to the Lakebed Temple.

Thank you!

I really hope there won't be a TPHD for a few years...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Kinda off topic but... Yesterday I was playing my piano randomly and suddenly I came up with a cool melody and a repetitive harmony; then I realized it would suit perfectly as an in-house theme, or a shop theme for Zelda games. The uncouncious is really amazing, I didn't do it on purpuse. Maybe I should record and upload this little tune and post here. .-.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Kinda off topic but... Yesterday I was playing my piano randomly and suddenly I came up with a cool melody and a repetitive harmony; then I realized it would suit perfectly as an in-house theme, or a shop theme for Zelda games. The uncouncious is really amazing, I didn't do it on purpuse. Maybe I should record and upload this little tune and post here. .-.

Maybe you should

LipeJJ said:

You totally should!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
So, it was my Birthday yesterday and I had my family over today, and guess what I got? Triforce Heroes ^^ how's.that for irony? I hadn't planned on buying the game, but it seems I'll get to enjoy it after all.

Happy Birthday, DS!

Wind Waker's Link will make an appearance in Monster Hunter X as a skin for the Felyne character.

Monster Hunter X launches in Japan on November 28.

Source

spurgeonryan said:

It is the DS birthday>?

Hyrule Field in HD is Breathtaking

RashBandicoot: "Awkward walking animations aside, Hyrule Field in HD is something I want in my life." (Culture)

Looks beautiful!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Ok guys, I'll try to record and upload this weekend. It's pretty simple, really like a shop or in-house theme, but I hope you like it!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

@Veknoid: thanks!

@Spurge: It was :)