By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5
Alkibiádēs said:

Nice, two big cities with a lot of history! They're impressive to behold, especially for an American (not meant as an insult, it's just that European history goes back further than the USA).

on-topic: I haven't bought the game as I don't have any friends that own a 3DS. I don't want to play with strangers.

Prague is absolutely beautiful :) And lots of good beer!

OT: that's the same thing holding me back :/

Around the Network

Have fun in Europe, never been to either of those cities myself, but I want to, should be amazing indeed.

It doesnt seem like you guys thought TH was all that good, except for that one fella that absolutely loved it

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

^^

I was the guy choosing 6 in that poll.

A little over halfway through now, counting only first playthroughs of the stages which are needed to progress. The game's not fun enough for me to complete all those stages four times to complete those bonus challenges, I know already I'm not going to care, so when I get to the end, the game probably won't get too much playtime anymore.

Still, the game is good enough to complete at least once and doesn't have any glaring problems when discounting my personal opinion of the gameplay concept mismatch with the Zelda series. It's challenging enough actually, but sometimes feels unbalanced or tedious, especially in single-player. So taken as any random game, it's okay, even if I highly likely wouldn't have bought it were it not connected to the Zelda franchise. Taken as a Zelda game though, I agree it wouldn't get a passing grade.

Thanks for your short review of TH, Peelman! I wonder who and why anyone gave it a 4 and Wand of shitty game grade...

Around the Network

What's wrong with me guys?! I mean, I AM THE PROBLEM.
I bought Tri Force Heroes....
Yes, I fell ;_;

But, I had a blast playing the demo online, I can't resist, simply can't ;_;

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

So, how was it?

Aside of lag, good. Last night played again online in the Forest Temple, but we cannot finish it.
The Water area is hard for sure, and that's only number 2!

So, it was my Birthday yesterday and I had my family over today, and guess what I got? Triforce Heroes ^^ how's.that for irony? I hadn't planned on buying the game, but it seems I'll get to enjoy it after all.

DanneSandin said:
So, it was my Birthday yesterday and I had my family over today, and guess what I got? Triforce Heroes ^^ how's.that for irony? I hadn't planned on buying the game, but it seems I'll get to enjoy it after all.

Happy Birthday!

And well, you got your Zelda fix. Can't wait to get TPHD, althought I'm playing right know (NGCversion). Currently, going to the Lakebed Temple.