By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5

I'll buy it, but only because otherwise my collection would be incomplete.

It already is, missing Four Swords Adventures, and I'm kicking myself because now of course it's hard to find today. I even remember having it in my hands in the store back when that game came out, but then I just... Put it back on the shelf.

If this were any other franchise though, no way I would have bought this game...

Around the Network

Paris Game Week October 28th
Let's mark our calendars, for TPHD or for dissapointment!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Rol: Im not buying Triforce.Heroes

Veknoid: really cool painting!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Speaking of Tri Force Heroes...here's some information on where it stands in the Zelda timeline:

I don't take too much stock in the official Nintendo chronology of Zelda, but this is interesting nonetheless.

Source

I have received TriForce (and pre-order bonus pins) this game is fun guys!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Guys, a boring question but, if Aonuma give you the power of choice, which scenario would you choose:

A. Game is released on Wii U, but it's not what they wanted to do and had to downgrade the original vision.
B. Move to NX, they can achieve the original vision and make in prettier (the teaser it's beautiful)

Me, I'll go with B. I have waited a lot of time to not have a great game, but this is just an hypothetical question.

BTW, imagine the beauty of a Zelda developed from the ground on NX... Oh god...

B.

I played Triforce Heroes today, completed the Woodlands and the first part of Riverside stages. In solo-mode, haven't tried multiplayer yet but I doubt my opinion would change much as it's... Not a game that will keep me playing for several hours a time, I will say that much.

Pavolink said:

Guys, a boring question but, if Aonuma give you the power of choice, which scenario would you choose:

A. Game is released on Wii U, but it's not what they wanted to do and had to downgrade the original vision.
B. Move to NX, they can achieve the original vision and make in prettier (the teaser it's beautiful)

Me, I'll go with B. I have waited a lot of time to not have a great game, but this is just an hypothetical question.

B for me. I don't mind waiting 3-4 years for a mainline Zelda game, as long as no corners are cut to produce it.

That said, the Zelda itch is starting to return. I need my non-linear action-adventure game fix  

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Pavolink said:

B for me. I don't mind waiting 3-4 years for a mainline Zelda game, as long as no corners are cut to produce it.

That said, the Zelda itch is starting to return. I need my non-linear action-adventure game fix  

Are you buying Triforce Heroes?

I'm weak. I don't know how longer can hold...

So, some Zelda news:

TLOZ: TRIFORCE HEROES WORLD CALLED HYTOPIA IS CONNECTED WITH HYRULE

Q: Most games in The Legend of Zelda series have a connection to Hyrule. Does the land of Hytopia connect to Hyrule in any way?

A: Hyrule and Hytopia are connected. The game’s set several years after A Link Between Worlds as well, and the hero visiting Hytopia is also the hero who saved Lorule.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Tri-Force-Heroes-1026135.html?utm_medium=Nintendo+UK&utm_source=twitter#Q_A

ZELDA TEAM HAS SEPARATE TEAMS FOR DIFFERENT GAMES, TRIFORCE HEROES DIDN'T DELAY ZELDA HD

GameSpot: Is the team that works on handheld titles like Tri Force Heroes separate from the team working on other current Zelda projects?

Aonuma: We actually have different teams. Sometimes people on the handheld team do work on the consoles, but for this it was a separate team. I want to assure you that the Wii U Zelda was not delayed in any way because of Tri Force Heroes.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-story-behind-triforce-heroes-an-interview-with/1100-6431697/