By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5

With the trailers on, I actually think Triforce Heroes looks not that bad, but unfortunately I find short in content.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:
I'm actually not even gonna buy Triforce Heroes, unless it gets stellar reviews, it really have to be better than ALBW

Well you see, I did that with FSA and never bought it, and now I'm kicking myself because a good complete copy, when I even find one because it's rare, sets me back €60-€90 (or even well over a €100 on eBay). And I really can't stand looking at my Zelda shelf and seeing that gaping hole there.

Haha well I won't have that problem; I don't need every single Zelda game out there :p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Skull Kid playable in Hyrule Warriors Legends, Phantom Ganon is a boss

This week’s issue of Famitsu reveals a pair of new characters for Hyrule Warriors Legends. Thanks to the magazine, we now know that Skull Kid will be playable. Phantom Ganon is also in as a boss, and he uses an ocarina during battle (not to mention that a fairy is at his side).

Hyrule Warriors Legends comes out in Japan on January 21. The western release will follow sometime in Q1 2016.

Source

Man, Hyrule Warriors are getting so many cool announcements while ZeldaU is getting nothing...

Looking at those designs, the only thing I can think is how much I would love a new Zelda game with that artstyle. I believe that's the perfect style for a Zelda game.

Around the Network

By the way, with all of this speculation on Twilight Princess HD, I started Zelda II again. Of course, with a youtube guide in my hand and cheating on my 3DS.

Is Zelda II any good? I kinda get the feeling that it's actually a pretty good game, but that it's so different from all the rest Zelda games that it's seen as bad because of that

DanneSandin said:
Is Zelda II any good? I kinda get the feeling that it's actually a pretty good game, but that it's so different from all the rest Zelda games that it's seen as bad because of that

People hate it because it is pretty difficult. It's the hardest game I've ever played.

I find to be pretty good. You have the classic enemies like Moblins, Spiders. It has different towns, magic spells. Daknuts are tough and they are in different levels. Hyrule is big, actually pretty big.

As I said, I cheat on the 3DS VC and use a guide, and while it's frustrating, it is a very very good game.

Symphony of the Goddesses coming to my city! Yes!

Guadalajara, MX, Auditorio Telmex; May 11

Years ago it came, but I didn't know until few hours before the event. Now I think I'll try to go.

That concert is also coming to Holland, but I'd say those prices are pretty steep .

And yeah, Adventure of Link is pretty decent, but can be extremely frustrating. If it wasn't a Zelda game however I would have given up fairly quickly. Definitely not the best in the series, but surely not the worst either. I agree with Pavolink, without a doubt, the hardest game I've ever finished and one of the hardest I've played in general.

Using just my NES and my golden cartridge, 1980's style resisting the lure of the internet to look things up to finally do it does make beating it my 'greatest achievement in gaming' though. I dropped the controller, made a picture of my tv showing the final screen of the game and was on my knees, chin up and my hands in the air for like 15 minutes .