By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
mZuzek said:
pikashoe said:

My housemate downloaded it on his steam deck, so annoyed he is incapable of keeping his mouth shut. This has put me into such a terrible mood.

Definitely sucks when people suck.

Maybe try locking him in his room?

edit: wait, I got a better one. Take his steam deck and play the game yourself instead. And tell him all about it

Ah he doesn't mean to do it. Just finds it hard to not talk about things he likes. It's not to bad since we have different schedules for most of the week.

Around the Network

Hopefully this won't hurt sales.

Local retailers are delaying TOTK release in Brazil to May 25, sad. The physical release is also 50 BRL (~10 USD) more expensive

Undecided whether or not I buy this digital

Hi all, I'm sure it goes without saying but please be mindful of TotK spoilers, especially ahead of launch.

I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who would go ballistic if my most anticipated game in 6 years was spoiled for me

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Hi all, I'm sure it goes without saying but please be mindful of TotK spoilers, especially ahead of launch.

I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who would go ballistic if my most anticipated game in 6 years was spoiled for me

I was literally saying the same thing in my head as I was checking this thread just now.  I'm glad that it seems that VGC continues to be respectful of the spoiler-phobic.  Like you say, we've been waiting 6 years for this game.  I'm surprised I've watched all that I've watched (all trailers/gameplay demonstration) and I have no regrets, but I'm already sufficiently primed for my first trip through this unfamiliar Hyrule.

10 days to gooooooooo!

Around the Network

Having checked out some of the leaks, holy moly we are not ready for this game.
What they've shown in trailers and previews barewly scratches the surface.

Look what just arrived :)

Just one week now.

Wyrdness said:

Just one week now.

9 days here…did they bump up the release date like they did the Mario Movie?

super_etecoon said:
Wyrdness said:

Just one week now.

9 days here…did they bump up the release date like they did the Mario Movie?

No, they don't randomly change the release date by a few days so shortly before release. You would be hearing that everywhere.