By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

So I got the Collector's Edition yesterday. The box is huge, but it's really cool. Includes, besides the physical game, a steelbook case, an art-book (which is always great), a set of pins and a steel plate with artwork.

Haven't played much yet, played some last night, but am only just out of the caves and such. Intro was cool though.

Around the Network

I have mixed feelings about it so far - as I expected, I pretty much loath most things about Ultrahand, and Fuse is ridiculous for majority of combinations (from both logical and aesthetic side of things). I don't care much for either Ascend (which empowers lazy game design, from what I experienced so far) or Recall.
I'm trying to like it more than BotW, cause, from what I've seen, it's promises better narrative structure than BotW, yet all the things that I didn't like in BotW (and there are crapload of those) are pretty much the same in this game, plus some new ones.
I like Depths, they are more punishing than Overworld (which is again full of uninteresting padding), yet I was really hoping for more of a classic Zelda underworld, with lot of caves and passages - maybe there is that too later, haven't seen them yet though.
I'll press on, though that doesn't give me much of a hope - I had to finish BotW just to do it, not cause I wanted it, and that never happened to me in Zelda. Given how much of the BotW stuff it's in here, I'm feeling I'll loose any desire to play it at some point...unless narrative structure is really that much better and dungeons are indeed significantly engaging and bigger than Divine Beasts.

On the bright side, my son really likes it, as expected.

HoloDust said:

I have mixed feelings about it so far - as I expected, I pretty much loath most things about Ultrahand, and Fuse is ridiculous for majority of combinations (from both logical and aesthetic side of things). I don't care much for either Ascend (which empowers lazy game design, from what I experienced so far) or Recall.
I'm trying to like it more than BotW, cause, from what I've seen, it's promises better narrative structure than BotW, yet all the things that I didn't like in BotW (and there are crapload of those) are pretty much the same in this game, plus some new ones.
I like Depths, they are more punishing than Overworld (which is again full of uninteresting padding), yet I was really hoping for more of a classic Zelda underworld, with lot of caves and passages - maybe there is that too later, haven't seen them yet though.
I'll press on, though that doesn't give me much of a hope - I had to finish BotW just to do it, not cause I wanted it, and that never happened to me in Zelda. Given how much of the BotW stuff it's in here, I'm feeling I'll loose any desire to play it at some point...unless narrative structure is really that much better and dungeons are indeed significantly engaging and bigger than Divine Beasts.

On the bright side, my son really likes it, as expected.

I will never be able to understand you.

Shaping up to be game of the generation for sure, it is absolutely amazing. That is all I have to say on it at this time.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Time for a new poll :)

Here's the old one:

Around the Network

I went a little crazy with Zelda Amiibo recently. Here's the first arrival of many...

S.Peelman said:

So I got the Collector's Edition yesterday. The box is huge, but it's really cool. Includes, besides the physical game, a steelbook case, an art-book (which is always great), a set of pins and a steel plate with artwork.

Haven't played much yet, played some last night, but am only just out of the caves and such. Intro was cool though.

Classic german classification logo taking 1/4th of the cover

Bought it ! Now, I'll try to touch on it tomorrow because I'm giving my attention to Octopath Traveler II still

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I am genuinely overwhelmed with how much there is in this game. It's incredible.

Played for a few hours now and I'm really impressed. The new set of powers really changes everything, the game seems packed with content. I'll admit I was missing my trusty paraglider for the first few hours but I just got it and all is right!

Signature goes here!