By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 25.00%

A Link to the Past 10 41.67%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.33%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.67%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.17%

Other 1 4.17%

Total:24

I was able to get a collector’s edition at GameStop!! Cool!! I just have to wait until midnight to actually put my hands on it. The store will let you buy it before midnight but you can only walk out with it after midnight.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

I Want them all. How do I get them? I have been browsing the website for the better part of an hour now and I can't find out how to do it. 

What website?

Just go to the NSO app on the Switch.

Zelda did an Elden Ring... again

Only in the starting area after having a quick play before work, Mat Mercer from initial impressions really put in work in the VA you can tell, the intro was a bit more involved than I expected definitely more involved compared to the first game. The game's opening area which essentially is its Plateau is surprisingly large for tutorial style area but it does a good job easing you in with the early game mechanics, the are going to be a load of insane emergent gameplay videos in the coming years.

In the first game we had these four areas with puzzles and a boss , in this new one its like this again or there are dungeons with more bosses in the end or the only thing similar is the shrines!?

I still need to find time to read reviews , these days i am deep in fifa 23 dont have time for a new zelda, i hope i manage to find time before ff16 releases 😱

Around the Network

Played through the first two hours.

So far, it's fantastic. The Fuse and Ultrahand mechanics work brilliantly, it looks and sounds lovely, and the way the level design gently guides and teaches organically is just masterful.

My only issue is that the somewhat complex controls are taking a while to commit to muscle memory, but that's less a flaw in the game and more just the kind of learning curve that naturally comes with any game this in depth.

The arrow fusing is game changing, bows are almost op at the start.

I have around 15 hours so far, very intrigued by the story

Runa216 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Some new icons available via NSO:

I Want them all. How do I get them? I have been browsing the website for the better part of an hour now and I can't find out how to do it. 

If you go to the red NSO icon on the bottom left of your Switch home menu, you'll find the new Zelda icons, along with all the weekly/monthly challenges.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

In the first game we had these four areas with puzzles and a boss , in this new one its like this again or there are dungeons with more bosses in the end or the only thing similar is the shrines!?

I still need to find time to read reviews , these days i am deep in fifa 23 dont have time for a new zelda, i hope i manage to find time before ff16 releases 😱

Not much changed apparently, similar to BotW, just one more dungeon, but it seems nothing as good or complex as classic Zelda dungeons...plus shrines...again.