By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 29.49 Million Units Across NS and WiiU

 

How Many Units Will Breath of the Wild 2 Sell on Switch?

Less than 5m 1 2.63%
 
5-10m 1 2.63%
 
10-12.5m 3 7.89%
 
12.5-15m 1 2.63%
 
15-17.5m 3 7.89%
 
17.5-20m 6 15.79%
 
20-22.5m 4 10.53%
 
22.5-25m 7 18.42%
 
25-30m 6 15.79%
 
More than 30m 6 15.79%
 
Total:38

Good job in making this thread. I will be looking at this thread more often since this is my favorite game series of all time.
Besides that, I'm very excited for the remake and am very much hoping for a 3DS Zelda this year.
Sadly I can't seem to find Hyrule Historia here in Sweden.



Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:

[awesome photo]

Sorry Veknoid, I couldn't help myself =(

You scooped me!

Oh, but please post you pics anyways! Those I posted are small and not as clear!!



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

An Official Zelda Thread?! My man...
Zelda II remake! or at least Zelda NES remake!

BTW, if sales continue in this trend we could be playing the Zelda for U in holiday 2014.



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile


And now begins the waiting by the mailbox since i have to order it from the US



Pavolink said:
An Official Zelda Thread?! My man...
Zelda II remake! or at least Zelda NES remake!

BTW, if sales continue in this trend we could be playing the Zelda for U in holiday 2014.

Technically, there already exists one though .

This is 'BS Zelda', a downloadable game (yep, Nintendo did that first too) for the SNES released in Japan via the Satellaview add-on. Sadly, impossible to play today as the service stopped and the game never got released physically.



Around the Network

Looking at the poll, I have to ask: What makes MM so special? I've never played it myself, but people here seem to LOVE it. WTF? It never did sell to well, and suddenly people just love it??



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

S.Peelman said:
Pavolink said:
An Official Zelda Thread?! My man...
Zelda II remake! or at least Zelda NES remake!

BTW, if sales continue in this trend we could be playing the Zelda for U in holiday 2014.

Technically, there already exists one though .

This is 'BS Zelda', a downloadable game (yep, Nintendo did that first too) for the SNES released in Japan via the Satellaview add-on. Sadly, impossible to play today as the service stopped and the game never got released physically.

Oh, this could work for the ambassador program in the next months.

I was thinking more in a remake similar to Four Swords Adventures or make it 3D with Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask artstyle.



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile


DanneSandin said:
Looking at the poll, I have to ask: What makes MM so special? I've never played it myself, but people here seem to LOVE it. WTF? It never did sell to well, and suddenly people just love it??


It's the internet, it is always the internet. It's like Okami, it exploded in popularity on the internet. 



Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

This is the best idea ever :D

Well show me rupees!!



Nintendo and PC gamer

AlphaCielago said:
DanneSandin said:
Looking at the poll, I have to ask: What makes MM so special? I've never played it myself, but people here seem to LOVE it. WTF? It never did sell to well, and suddenly people just love it??


It's the internet, it is always the internet. It's like Okami, it exploded in popularity on the internet. 

Yeah, I guess so. Making a MM remake would be stupid of Nintendo since it would still sell kinda poorly...



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.