Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 17.41 Million on Switch, Link’s Awakening Sells 4.38 Million

Which would you rather see?

3D Zeldas get the 2D treatment 7 15.56%

2D Zeldas get the 3D treatment 21 46.67%

Neither 17 37.78%

Total:45

Lol, I still remember when I doubted 15m LTD for both Switch and Wii U versions. Now 20M Switch version is guaranteed.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Getting ready for Part IV of my Zelda Replay

First 4 Figures announces a Majora's Mask PVC statue:

Source

Timothy and the Mysterious Forest coming to Switch this year (it's already on Steam):

Definitely has some Link's Awakening vibes.

Source

@S.Peelman :)

Around the Network

I'm 1 month late but the first Zelda movie has to be animated. I don't want a cheap live action movie of Zelda no ma'am. It could be some incredible animation like the Mega man smash 4 trailer. It would be so much better. I just fear the costumes and everything if they do a live action.

That said, with the huge new popularity of the brand and the incredible source material they have for a movie, i'm sure it could happen after the Mario movie if it's somewhat a success.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Timothy and the Mysterious Forest coming to Switch this year (it's already on Steam):

Definitely has some Link's Awakening vibes.

Source

@S.Peelman :)

‘Vives’?

Most of the sprites even look the same. But well, if you’re going to clone something, might as well clone one of the best games ever made.

Anyway, thanks for the mention, though I’m not sure, even though it looks fun, how much I would like something like this. I’m afraid I’d just be thinking about “the real thing” all the time if a game is this similar.

Also, that Majora’s Mask statuette is awesome, might have to get one, but I’m afraid to look at the price.

Majora's Mask statue cost incoming at 300$$$ !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

https://www.vg247.com/2020/07/06/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-2-voice-work-done/?fbclid=IwAR3_DNkTALXabZUegIPFskNg-Ak85ASHXtF-kNTNmUhnQHgGgGxTQPfZhsk

Wyrdness said:
https://www.vg247.com/2020/07/06/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-2-voice-work-done/?fbclid=IwAR3_DNkTALXabZUegIPFskNg-Ak85ASHXtF-kNTNmUhnQHgGgGxTQPfZhsk

Ooo, that's an interesting piece of info. But I know sometimes that when voice acting is done, it doesn't necessarily mean that the game is close to being done.