By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

https://twitter.com/GifZelda/status/1433915245601435649?s=20

Around the Network

I have the Zelda 35th Anniversary Game & Watch. I'll probably keep it in the box though, never took out the Mario one either.

Happy 23rd birthday, Ocarina of Time! The landmark game launched in Japan on November 21, 1998.

Keep your eyes peeled for an OoT article on November 23, the American launch anniversary.

$26.99 at Gamestop for BOTW. For those that havent got the game due to price, now is the chance!

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Happy 23rd birthday, Ocarina of Time! The landmark game launched in Japan on November 21, 1998.

Keep your eyes peeled for an OoT article on November 23, the American launch anniversary.

Still the best thing that ever graced my television.

Around the Network

At long last, here is part V of my Zelda Replay series: https://www.vgchartz.com/article/449117/zelda-replay-part-v-ocarina-of-time/.

Ocarina is a very special game to me, so I really took my time with this re-review. I hope you enjoy it :)

In case this wasn't posted here before.

Happy New Year! A new year calls for a new poll. Stay tuned!

Here are the results from the last one:

IGN revised its top 100 games list for the first time in two years. The top game? You guessed it: Frank Stallone.

Er, I mean: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild eschewed the semi-linear, borderline predictable path of the 3D Zelda games before it in favor of a bold, crazy new approach: let players do what they want, how they want, and in whatever order they decide. By marrying an open-ended approach to quest structure with the ability to freely explore a vast, beautiful, intriguing world with little specific regulation, the 3D Zelda game template was shattered about as fast as the average breakable weapon in Breath of the Wild. The result is a gorgeous, freeing open-world action/adventure experience that evokes the wonder and fear of exploring a bold new place with the empowering tangibility of becoming its hero. - Brian Altano

Source

Veknoid_Outcast said:

the 3D Zelda game template was shattered about as fast as the average breakable weapon in Breath of the Wild.

Lmao