By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

Yea we didn't hear anything Zelda related in the Mini but they will sure have to show it in the next one (probably E3).

Around the Network

Definitely getting some Zelda vibes with this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70voKq6cdKQ&feature=youtu.be

*Dragon Roost Island starts playing*

We can already tell Botw left a big impact on the industry. There is so many games like it coming. Not only from indie and that chinese game but also Ubisoft.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Definitely getting some Zelda vibes with this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70voKq6cdKQ&feature=youtu.be

I'd say more than some, visually they pretty much copied it. On the other hand, if I understood it correctly, this is supposed to be more of survival game.

I personally dislike heavy survival elements in games, it's P&P RPG game mechanism that serves its purpose when it's part of the bigger whole, so it depends on how much there's a focus on it (e.g. Outward had just enough, but not too much to be enjoyable adventure-RPG)

Around the Network

An intro and probably story like Link’s Awakening, a world and physics like Breath of the Wild and a look and title like The Wind Waker. Yeah you can see where they got their inspiration from.

That’s fine though, it’s good to be inspired by awesome things.

Some awesome human recreated A Link to the Past in Animal Crossing:

Source

I want to see what their mastersword grove looks like. If they can get an Animal Crossing version of the sword in its stone, that will be perfect!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Fans seek support for Zelda-themed LEGO set:

"Since Lego started producing Nintendo sets, I think the chance of getting a Lego Legend of Zelda set are way higher. I walked through the map several times and took alot of screenshots in order to capture the look of Hyrule castle as closely to the game as possible. The project represents the Throne Room of Hyrule Castle. It includes several Guardians, Calamity Ganon, a Korok and Link. The castle is modular for maximum playability. Link comes with his sword, Hylian Shield and his Paraglider.

Please keep in mind that this is just a prototype. With your suggestions and support I will update this project in the future.

Don't forget we need 10.000 supporters to get the chance of making this a real set. Support and share this project with fellow Legend of Zelda fans!"

Source

Say the Mario rumors are true... Does anybody think Nintendo would give Zelda a similar treatment next year? Like port all the 4 remasters of last generation as well as BOTW2?

1doesnotsimply