By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
Mar1217 said:
So, do you think we'll get Zelda BOTW sequel news in the next Direct (possibly next week) or do we wait until E3 ?

Doubt it tbh Nintendo have a free year in 2020 until the rest of gen 9 release so aren't under much pressure hence the lack of non dedicated ND in Jan or Feb I think we'll likely get more news on XBC's remake and some other announcements.

Around the Network

Ring Fit Adventure gets a Breath of the Wild medley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Ck2c4BkIE

I hope Nintendo makes new copies of this game soon!

^^
Yeah Zelda would be a prime candidate for such a spin-off. There's so much good music across all the games.

Coming to the end of the FY now, BOTW's legs should have it around 19m total sales at this point we should get a good look at the sequel first quarter of the new FY which will be the quarter BOTW itself hits 20m total while if LA has retained some legs it maybe at around 5m at this point.

Zelda x Animal Crossing

Around the Network

Would love to see someting like this:

in something like this:

TP was on the right track with designs like this:

Wyrdness said:

Zelda x Animal Crossing

I love this! Great find :)

Just finished Link's Awakening for the first time a couple of days ago.  I'd give it an 8/10.  I'm tempted to give it a 7/10, because the final boss was so terrible that it left me with a bad taste in my mouth, but overall I enjoyed the game.

My favorite Zelda's are the NES/SNES ones and this is the only Zelda from that era that I'd never played.  In the end it is not of the caliber of the first 3, but I still enjoyed myself.  What I really want from a Zelda game is an open-world action RPG experience, and I got a lot of that from Link's Awakening.  However it had even more of a puzzle-type feel than Link to the Past, and I really don't like puzzles in my Zelda games.  So the game was a step in the wrong direction, but it had enough of that old school feel that it was still fun overall.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

Just finished Link's Awakening for the first time a couple of days ago.  I'd give it an 8/10.  I'm tempted to give it a 7/10, because the final boss was so terrible that it left me with a bad taste in my mouth, but overall I enjoyed the game.

My favorite Zelda's are the NES/SNES ones and this is the only Zelda from that era that I'd never played.  In the end it is not of the caliber of the first 3, but I still enjoyed myself.  What I really want from a Zelda game is an open-world action RPG experience, and I got a lot of that from Link's Awakening.  However it had even more of a puzzle-type feel than Link to the Past, and I really don't like puzzles in my Zelda games.  So the game was a step in the wrong direction, but it had enough of that old school feel that it was still fun overall.

Oops! Double post.

Last edited by Veknoid_Outcast - on 02 April 2020

The_Liquid_Laser said:

This reminds me I need to continue with my series replay! I am up to Link's Awakening now.