By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

0_0

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

0_0

http://www.youtube.com/v/rhSQvnpaYy8

I did that during my first playthrough; glided on top of the flowers, she was not amused and while treading there she abused Link in the end.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

I did that during my first playthrough; glided on top of the flowers, she was not amused and while treading there she abused Link in the end.

I thought it it was just a case where she's just there to reset your position and nothing more than an annoyance, she actually goes dark and mental if you troll her.

Am I the only one that everytime I turn this game on to play have no idea what Im going to do or where Im going to go then ends up playings hours every time

Baddman said:
Am I the only one that everytime I turn this game on to play have no idea what Im going to do or where Im going to go then ends up playings hours every time

Same here :)

Although usually I have a plan. Then on my way to execute the plan I get sidetracked and 5 hours go by  

Around the Network

Started playing the game with the Hud in Pro mode . Really makes the sense of adventure seem greater

113 Shrines down, just 7 to go. I WILL FINISH THESE SHRINES!

Also, almost 200 Korok seeds without a guide.

Got all the memories and all the Divine Beasts. So the Shrines are the last thing I want to get done before finishing the game.

Quick question;
I assume if I buy the DLC on my WiiU, it won't cross over to my hypothetical future Switch version of the game?

S.Peelman said:
Quick question;
I assume if I buy the DLC on my WiiU, it won't cross over to my hypothetical future Switch version of the game?

There's been zero talk on VC/eShop transfers from WiiU to Switch from Nintendo, but I would also assume that it won't.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"