By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23
Pavolink said:

What is interesting is that the sword is no longer a default item that is always set. Instead of Sword and 3 side items, you now have one item slot, but that item can be switched at any time, even while in combat.

this is exactly what I thought the first time I saw the E3 trailer.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Already played Hyrule Warriors for more than 10 hours now!
I am really surprised that I actually enjoy the game.
Still not finished the story mode btw...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Downloaded the game with discount ln e-shop, cause i had downloaded minish cap earlier.

I like it :---) i prefer playing with Link! Good combat, a lot of strategy actually, plenty of different movesets. On to the final chapter of story mode.
Creative character design, fun story. Extremely fast gameplay, no downtime, always go go go.
So far i would rate this game 8.4. Have only played as lana, link, shiek, impa and midna so far.
Buy the retail copy guys :---) its worth it!

RolStoppable said:

The challenge level is all over the place. You can choose between three settings right from the start, so whatever floats your boat. In general though, on easy you won't die and on normal it isn't much different. Regardless of the difficulty though, some maps' design has more challenging conditions to not lose the game. I found chapter 4 quite annoying, because the map is pretty big, there are plenty of enemy reinforcements and the boss attacks the headquarters from afar; the HQ going down makes you lose and in that chapter it happens much more easily than in any other. Hero difficulty is unlocked after beating the game and enemies have like ten times more health than on hard. There is an increased chance for rare materials to be dropped by enemies, although I didn't benefit from that yet (only played one level).

Co-op play makes it much easier to gain control over maps. Working together while taking different paths gets more done in less time. Co-op is available in all game modes.

In Adventure mode the difficulty is preset and you are told how hard each challenge is roughly going to be. You pick a mission from the map and depending on your result (A, B or C rank) you unlock new territory. Adventure modes reuses the maps from story mode, sometimes reduced greatly in size. The missions differ in length; most of the time it's something that can be done in 5-10 minutes, but occasionally it's pretty close to what you find in story mode. It doesn't offer more gameplay variety. You can earn one-time use item cards from certain missions which you can use to discover secrets on the map, then you have to complete that mission to earn your prize. If you know the original The Legend of Zelda, then you don't need compass cards to tell you the exact location of the secret. If you are unfamiliar with it, you will have to farm such cards, because that's faster than farming other item cards and guessing the locations. The character restrictions on certain missions also force you to play story or free play mode, because being underleveled and without any good weapons makes it (near) impossible to win. In the end it's more of the same, but characters that came short in the story get more use here. Will take much longer to beat than the story.

Good stuff, thanks! I'm most interested in experiencing the game in co-op, despite the graphical degradation and frame rate hiccups. Seems like a fun game to play with a friend.

Will we be seeing a biased review soon?

Dem Cuccos though.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Just finished the story mode of hyrule warriors!
I gotta say it was much better than I expected!
It was also pretty long! Took me around 11 hours to beat it.
Now time for adventure mode I guess!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

The game is cool.

i have download teh DLC Nintendo sent me via email and bouht the extension pack on teh nintnedo e-shop.

I am still a bit rubbish and failed already once... but it is my first Warrior game I have ever played....

Switch!!!

RealGamingExpert said:
Just finished the story mode of hyrule warriors!
I gotta say it was much better than I expected!
It was also pretty long! Took me around 11 hours to beat it.
Now time for adventure mode I guess!

Why don't you try beating it in Hero difficulty? That dozen hours doesn't seem long, doesn't it?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

reading this I understand the game is much bigger than what it looks... I will have to really grasp it... I hope to have time this week.

Switch!!!

I am really enjoying the game so far, about 10 missions in