By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 5 21.74%

A Link to the Past 10 43.48%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 2 8.70%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 17.39%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.35%

Other 1 4.35%

Total:23

Breath of the Wild seems like a game that would take me like half a year to complete :P (I remember when I played the first Xenoblade, I started it like in august 2012 and finished it like in february 2013).

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:

Breath of the Wild seems like a game that would take me like half a year to complete :P (I remember when I played the first Xenoblade, I started it like in august 2012 and finished it like in february 2013).

Breath of the Wild and Xenoblade X took me at least a year each to complete, but I did take occasional breaks from them to play other games so that increased the time quite a bit.

Breath of the Wild also took me about a year. Got it day one but didn’t beat until sometime 2018. It is a game in which you can decide for yourself how long it lasts though.

S.Peelman said:
Breath of the Wild also took me about a year. Got it day one but didn’t beat until sometime 2018. It is a game in which you can decide for yourself how long it lasts though.

Yeah, but knowing myself I will try to do everything I can :P

Check out this LEGO fan submission!

"Here is my first submission for LEGO ideas. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of The Wild Stable. I chose the Stable as it captures well the spirit of this great Zelda game. Stables can be found throughout the vast landscape of Hyrule and I think it looks great as a LEGO set too, plus… horses!"

Source

Around the Network

^^
That is just awesome. I want that, now.

After oh so many years after someone made this, I'm still hoping for it to actually become a real thing:

I don't think anyone expected this  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3fiwIdKhZw

"In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series. Keep the beat and keep Hyrule from meeting certain doom when Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda arrives this spring."

Now Nintendo is lending their Intellectual Properties to indie devs?
That's pretty sweet!

I would be more interested in that if I didn't royally suck at rhythm games.