By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Boutros said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I took the liberty of stealing a bunch of you guys' top games and adding them to my "gotta play" list. Hope you don't mind ;)

People with FFXIII in their top 50 get higher priority in the list.

Where's your "gotta play" list?!

Funny you should ask, you inspired it lol. See, for most of the games in your top 50, I either played and loved, or never played at all (never owned the console, never heard of it...etc). I was serious about the "people with FFXIII in their top 50" thing, they obviously have good taste ;o

Some of the games recently added:
Final Fantasy X
Killer 7
Lollipop Chainsaw

I'm really looking forward to the FFX remake, so I can play it in HD.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Boutros said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I took the liberty of stealing a bunch of you guys' top games and adding them to my "gotta play" list. Hope you don't mind ;)

People with FFXIII in their top 50 get higher priority in the list.

Where's your "gotta play" list?!

Funny you should ask, you inspired it lol. See, for most of the games in your top 50, I either played and loved, or never played at all (never owned the console, never heard of it...etc). I was serious about the "people with FFXIII in their top 50" thing, they obviously have good taste ;o

Some of the games recently added:
Final Fantasy X
Killer 7
Lollipop Chainsaw

I'm really looking forward to the FFX remake, so I can play it in HD.

Nice! I wish we could see Dark Cloud 2 in HD!! You'd love it I'm sure!

Just waiting for SnakeDrake to finish now (He just needs his final 5 games! Someone bug him to finish! ). Other than I have all the data in...

While we're waiting, I guess I'll add that this year, it'll be a list of gamrConnect's top 250 games! Continue the tradition of increasing it by 50. ^_~

Oh, and I can give you guys a sneak peak by revealing how each series competed against itself (like how Final Fantasy games did against each other, etc.). Ask away!

Smeags said:

Just waiting for SnakeDrake to finish now (He just needs his final 5 games! Someone bug him to finish! ). Other than I have all the data in...

While we're waiting, I guess I'll add that this year, it'll be a list of gamrConnect's top 250 games! Continue the tradition of increasing it by 50. ^_~

Oh, and I can give you guys a sneak peak by revealing how each series competed against itself (like how Final Fantasy games did against each other, etc.). Ask away!

How did FFXIII do compared to others? *-*

Also, caught you, not stealthy enough

Mainline Final Fantsay (top recieved the most points, bottom the least):

1. FF VI
  2. FF VII
  3. FF X
  4. FF VIII
  5. FF IX
  6. FF IV
  7. FF XIII
  8. FF X-2
  9. FF XII
  10. FF XIII-2

The rest either didn't chart at all or received 2 or less votes.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

1. FF VI
  2. FF VII
  3. FF X
  4. FF VIII
  5. FF IX
  6. FF IV
  7. FF XIII
  8. FF X-2
  9. FF XII
  10. FF XIII-2

IX below X and VIII. I guess I'll have to play it to put it on my list next year...

Hmm... Final Fantasy X at third, well that is good enough for me. I could have guessed that FF VI + VII would be on the top 2. I'm quite suprised that FF X-2 even appeared, I thought it was very bad recieved. It could just be someone putting it very high on their list.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Smeags said:

1. FF VI
  2. FF VII
  3. FF X
  4. FF VIII
  5. FF IX
  6. FF IV
  7. FF XIII
  8. FF X-2
  9. FF XII
  10. FF XIII-2

lol I shouldn't have asked XP

Smeags said:

wouldn't mind a sneak peak at how the Mario Kart games rated against each other, everyone seems to have a different favourite version of it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Mario Kart Series

1. Mario Kart 64
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
3. Mario Kart Wii
4. Mario Kart DS
5. Super Mario Kart
6. Mario Kart 7