Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy... WOW!

Tagged games:

Do you have the game?

Yes 16 47.06%

No 18 52.94%

Total:34
spurgeonryan said:
Bristow9091 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Jesus Basel^! Just get it already so you have more to say than I plan on getting a game.

You played the 3DS for 8 yours straight! Do you own the original or XL?

Just the original, decided I'm not going to bother with an XL, and yeah, 8 hours straight, I had it plugged in on charge while playing for the majority of the time, lol. (The plug socket is like... less than a foot away from my feet, lol)

Then I congratulate you good sir! That thing is hella small, and dealing with the cord to boot could not have been pleasant. You must be an expert at Kid Icarus by now! ;)

I've never played Kid Icarus and not sure if I want to try it lol. And thanks haha, the screen size has never bothered me, but yeah having it with the cable plugged in was pretty annoying... oh well.

Play time is at 17 hours at the moment, lol. Still nowhere near bored of it, although I've turned it off to let my 3DS charge on its crable, giving my Vita some love right now by playing Final Fantast IX haha... that reminds me, I REALLY want to unlock Vivi!

Around the Network
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

I really should buy this game since I'm going to the Distant Worlds Final Fantasy orchestra in November but it's too expensive atm, if I see it for £10 I'll buy it.

It's less than £20 from Amazon. Definately worth that amount of money.

LinkVPit said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

I really should buy this game since I'm going to the Distant Worlds Final Fantasy orchestra in November but it's too expensive atm, if I see it for £10 I'll buy it.

I just checked Amazon, it's £19.99. 1p less doesn't exactly count as "less than £20" XD But it is £15 from Zavvi so I might get it from there.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
LinkVPit said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

I just checked Amazon, it's £19.99. 1p less doesn't exactly count as "less than £20" XD But it is £15 from Zavvi so I might get it from there.

Get it from ShopTo, sure it's a whole £0.90 more expensive, but with Zavvi it says dispatched within a week, whereas with ShopTo if you order it any time between now and tomorrow at 5:20pm you'll get it 100% guaranteed on Friday, I use them all the time, they're amazing for delivery times and have some pretty decent offers on at times:

http://shopto.net/3ds/3DSTH07-theatrhythm-final-fantasy

Buy it, play it, love it! :D

Just giving people an update, my playtime is now at 48 hours, and I've managed to get all the way through One Winged Angel on ultimate and hit every note with a critical, didn't miss a single one, I'm VERY proud of myself! :D

Around the Network

Jesus, 100% critical on an Ultimate score, I can't even do that on a basic score! I have S or SS rank on all basic and expert scores, and only finished a handful on ultimate. Played for nearly 30 hours, all characters at max lv 99, about 28000 rm and 17 trophies. I've spent about £46.80 on DLC and the game cost me about £27.85! The DLC definitly extends the life of the game, well worth every penny.

Lol man I couldn't even finish the demo tracks on expert. I really suck at rhythm games. Are there unlockables in this game? I only played the demo because I'm not that into Final Fantasy. But I might get it when it's really cheap.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Ledreppe said:

Jesus, 100% critical on an Ultimate score, I can't even do that on a basic score! I have S or SS rank on all basic and expert scores, and only finished a handful on ultimate. Played for nearly 30 hours, all characters at max lv 99, about 28000 rm and 17 trophies. I've spent about £46.80 on DLC and the game cost me about £27.85! The DLC definitly extends the life of the game, well worth every penny.

Yeah I've bought almost all of the DLC for it, just a few songs left that I'm not really a big fan of, but will eventually end up buying them anyway lol. And yup, SS 100% Critical on Ultimate, because I'm amazing like that! It was very hard to hit all criticals though, lol.

nearing the 100 hour mark for me, basically the only game I've played since it came out
goty material for me

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!