By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Queen Taylor on target for largest female debut in history!

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

You are calling him biased? Taylor Swift, better songwriter and singer than three G.O.A.T artists ? Just please stop. Reading these kind of responses and posts make my eyes bleed.

Yes, biased because he is attacking everything Taylor. If Taylor had a penis she would have more respect around here.

I'm pretty sure she's had a few. You know you are bringing this over yourself by hyping her up SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. She is not as great as you say she is. Sure, you might like here, but saying she is better than the artists you mentioned COMBINED is just blatantly false.

I disagree that it's false, because her lyrics are just so unqiue and raw... I cry everytime I hear White Horse, and millions of other people do too.

I cry everytime I hear the guitar solo in Comfortably Numb becuase it's just.that.good.

I actually love that song, but that guitar solo is JUST OKAYY compared to some of Taylor's.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
pezus said:

I cry everytime I hear the guitar solo in Comfortably Numb becuase it's just.that.good.

I actually love that song, but that guitar solo is JUST OKAYY compared to some of Taylor's.

If you say so lulz

well I didnt think a LOL thread would get into so many posts already haha.

Cobretti2 said:
well I didnt think a LOL thread would get into so many posts already haha.

Obviously if the song is breaking records it's only the bias who are the ones LOLing.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Thank god my Ps3 isnt this gay or I wouldnt own one, lol.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

That was screwed up. I totally didn't deserve that. People like you are the reason why kids are miserable. And for your information, I'm actually staight and just cause I like Taylor doesn't mean anything.

and Taylor wrote this song for people like you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE

Im afraid you might be put in aconma if you meet her inperson.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Im afraid you might be put in aconma if you meet her inperson.

What does that mean?

Locking this thread. Please have discussion of Taylor's new single and it's sales in this thread. Thanks.

Reason for Lock: Duplicate Thread

-Smeags