By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSMB 2 to cost £39.99 to Download!!!

Tagged games:

What do you think about the UK prices of Nintendo games on E-shop?

Fair price 15 27.27%

Bullocks! 29 52.73%

Don't care 9 16.36%

3DS is doomed anyways 2 3.64%

Total:55

It is the same with PSN. Download = MSRP, stores = discounted prices.

Around the Network

@MrKhan
Naw. Under 10,000 not under 500 and I totally didn't pull that prediction out of thin air....

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Don't see why people would get mad about this, who cares if its an extra few bucks. For some people that live in smaller towns that possibly doesn't have a game store, they will surely dish out the extra 5-10 dollars instead of dishing out money for gas just to travel and get the game or order it online.

Same situation as the one reported in Japan. Nintendo just sets the digital download at full price, other discounts are made by retailers, not Nintendo.

Well you must understand that someone has to digitize the game, and that someone must be paid. Don't expect it to be less than normal price. But 5 dollars more than normal price? Nintendo, u cray!
Good thing I'm not getting that game anyway

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

When you buy digital, the savings should get passed onto you. Unfortunately, they aren't doing that. People have a right to be upset.

it's crap, but did we honestly expect any different? It's not like PSN is much different after all

Same as psn, and not a problem - online games should be more expensive because otherwise the retainers won't want to support the console :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Mohasus said:
It is the same with PSN. Download = MSRP, stores = discounted prices.

No? The psvita games are £5 under the MSRP price.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Wow, then it's way different over here in Holland.

Retail versions go for €45 - €50, so that's more expensive than the download version, if that's still €40. Also, with the download version you get double the Club Nintendo points (if downloaded within 30 days of release)!

Pre-ordered retail anyway, nothing beats a nice package.