By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog teases “big Uncharted 3 news”

NintendoFanDj said:
probably some rehash sequels

Oh the irony in your reply. Nintendo is well known for rehashes :)

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

Damn I hope its something good and no patch related stuff lol.

mysticwolf said:
its gonna be an expanded storyline!!
either that or they announce official speaker tags for my Astros.

It's gonna do the Mass Effect 3 ending that the fans have been calling and waiting for. Being a PS3 exclusive it will force millions of Xbox 360 and PC only gamers to have to buy a PS3 to get the real Mass Effect 3 story.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

It's gonna be dlc. Nothing is explained at this point but it's said it's a new game type or something ...they talked about it last week and it's also posted on the uncharted 3 MP start screen

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i hope its Single Player related. i love the MP but we all really love Uncharted for the Story

Around the Network

It is so weird that it is tomorrow. The day that ps store gets updated. Could uncharted 3 get a vita port? The golden abyss was a different story. Like a uncharted 3 on ps3/vita

UC3 Remote Play for PS Vita. Is remote play still a thing or is that officially canned?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
UC3 Remote Play for PS Vita. Is remote play still a thing or is that officially canned?

sony still uses remote play

Hawkeyejonjon said:
Chandler said:

sony still uses remote play

Cool, but when can I use it? I bought the Vita mainly for remote play and Bioshock Vita. Still waitng for my moneys worth.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

maybe its that new mutliplayer system they said they were gonna bring earlier ? hopefully a free map or two as well