Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

More:

Around the Network

God, I need to upgrade.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Few strays:

Metro: Last Light

Crysis 2

Outlast

I take a lot of screenshots these days but just keep them in my steam account. If you are my steam friend, you will no doubt see them by checking friend activity. Can't be bothered to post them here now

pezus said:
I take a lot of screenshots these days but just keep them in my steam account. If you are my steam friend, you will no doubt see them by checking friend activity. Can't be bothered to post them here now

same lol

mine can be found here

http://steamcommunity.com/id/voxelman/screenshots/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Few strays:

Metro: Last Light

Those Metro: Last Light screenshots are awesome!

Here are some more screens from Skyrim:

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

New Indie game, Eleusis:

From the original Crysis (it is my first playthrough, and - God - is it gorgeous):

General gamer, fanboy hater

farlaff said:

From the original Crysis (it is my first playthrough, and - God - is it gorgeous):

-pic

If you're ever in the mood to mod, ask away! More than happy to help. :)

CGI-Quality said:
farlaff said:

-pic

If you're ever in the mod to mod, ask away! More than happy to help. :)

Cool! I have just installed the version I bought on a sale months ago. Right after that I downloaded the Natural Mod, installed it but it did not show up in the inside game menu.

General gamer, fanboy hater