Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lego City Undercover: The closest the Wii U will get to having GTA on it?

spurgeonryan said:
^ I am over Mario pilup, and I only played pikmin at a friends. So whatever. Tanks tanks tanks excited me more. For some reason it reminded me of jet force Gemini. Don't know why?

If you aren't hyped for Pikmin 3 I would suggest that you do yourself a favour and see if you can pick up either the original or new new play control versions of Pikmin 1 or 2, preferably both.  Give them a chance and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Around the Network

This game looks pretty good. I switched off the conference during this trailer so didn't see it til just now.
I think wii u is looking kinda promising personally...enough stuff shown to keep me interested anyway (but I can tell it aint gonna appeal to everyone, esp not 'round here!!!)

Oh and pikmin3 looks great too. Man I been waitin' a loooooooong time for that!

gumby_trucker said:
If the game is indeed open world and sandbox (none of this fixed camera crap from other Lego games) then I am indeed perfectly fine with this.
Vice City was the last GTA I was hyped for.

I really does look like an open-world sandbox game. I didn't notice anything that hinted at it being controlled.

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

mushroomboy5 said:

This game looks pretty good. I switched off the conference during this trailer so didn't see it til just now.
I think wii u is looking kinda promising personally...enough stuff shown to keep me interested anyway (but I can tell it aint gonna appeal to everyone, esp not 'round here!!!)

Oh and pikmin3 looks great too. Man I been waitin' a loooooooong time for that!

Yay! Another one to add to the club of, "Wii U is not as bad as people are making it out to be"!

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

^^^
add me

Around the Network
hsrob said:
spurgeonryan said:
^ I am over Mario pilup, and I only played pikmin at a friends. So whatever. Tanks tanks tanks excited me more. For some reason it reminded me of jet force Gemini. Don't know why?

If you aren't hyped for Pikmin 3 I would suggest that you do yourself a favour and see if you can pick up either the original or new new play control versions of Pikmin 1 or 2, preferably both.  Give them a chance and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I plan on getting New play control pikmin when it comes out at 19.99 on the Wii. I enjoyed the time I had with the original, so I am sure this and the second one will be good. Just not the games I am looking forward to. Lego city is one I am looking forward to.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Is this WiiU exclusive?

It's apparently a very big game, in some preview video I watched they said all the places you could see on the horizon were actually reachable. If you can see it, you can go there. That's awesome.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

@spurgeonryan - Off topic slightly , but you mentioned Rockstar were holding their very own press conference, do you, or anybody else for that matter know when that is taken place?

My kids will want the lego game but I'm positive we'll see GTA V and other big 3rd party games on Wii U.

Personally, I have no interest in GTA. Never really have. If it had controls like Godfather: Blackhand... then maybe. But I'm betting it'll just be gamepad/pro controller.

is Wii U exlusive or not ??