Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

vivster said:
Looks like I need to subscribe to this thread since all of the hot forum action is now happening in here.

I don't think I posted in here yet so I better introduce myself:

Hi, I'm Viv. I like video games and Nintendo.

The fuck you do, never seen you in a Nintendo thread.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
vivster said:
Looks like I need to subscribe to this thread since all of the hot forum action is now happening in here.

I don't think I posted in here yet so I better introduce myself:

Hi, I'm Viv. I like video games and Nintendo.

The fuck you do, never seen you in a Nintendo thread.

Looks like you need to visit the forums more often. I am constantly posting in Nintendo threads, mostly to the delight of my fellow Nintendo fans.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I never actually formally introduced myself lmao

But honestly I don't need to. Follow protocol and get that drip drip. Let your nuts hang.




Hello, the names Carson but you can call me Cars! I’ve lurked here for a years looking at different game data and reading the threads. I tried making an account here but got auto banned upon creating it( it’s been a couple years ago now, must have been a glitch but I never tried again)

I’m a huge retro game collector from Sega master system, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, game cube, ps1/ps2 and all the hand helds.

I’m a Huge Nintendo Fan, I just enjoy most of there offerings and they were the king back in the day so being a retro collector plays into that.
That being said I have nothing against Sony or Microsoft. My PS4 gets a lot of use but takes the back seat to my Switch often. My X1 hasn’t been turned on since Gears 4(360 was a much better for Microsoft, that was my main system during the wii/PS3/360 era)

Currently playing octopath traveller and Dragon Quest XI, looking forward to starting Spider-Man one day lol. The back log never gets smaller.



RetroGamer94 said:
Hello, the names Carson but you can call me Cars! I’ve lurked here for a years looking at different game data and reading the threads. I tried making an account here but got auto banned upon creating it( it’s been a couple years ago now, must have been a glitch but I never tried again)

I’m a huge retro game collector from Sega master system, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, game cube, ps1/ps2 and all the hand helds.

I’m a Huge Nintendo Fan, I just enjoy most of there offerings and they were the king back in the day so being a retro collector plays into that.
That being said I have nothing against Sony or Microsoft. My PS4 gets a lot of use but takes the back seat to my Switch often. My X1 hasn’t been turned on since Gears 4(360 was a much better for Microsoft, that was my main system during the wii/PS3/360 era)

Currently playing octopath traveller and Dragon Quest XI, looking forward to starting Spider-Man one day lol. The back log never gets smaller.

Hey there, and welcome to the site.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Around the Network
RetroGamer94 said:
Hello, the names Carson but you can call me Cars! I’ve lurked here for a years looking at different game data and reading the threads. I tried making an account here but got auto banned upon creating it( it’s been a couple years ago now, must have been a glitch but I never tried again)

I’m a huge retro game collector from Sega master system, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, game cube, ps1/ps2 and all the hand helds.

I’m a Huge Nintendo Fan, I just enjoy most of there offerings and they were the king back in the day so being a retro collector plays into that.
That being said I have nothing against Sony or Microsoft. My PS4 gets a lot of use but takes the back seat to my Switch often. My X1 hasn’t been turned on since Gears 4(360 was a much better for Microsoft, that was my main system during the wii/PS3/360 era)

Currently playing octopath traveller and Dragon Quest XI, looking forward to starting Spider-Man one day lol. The back log never gets smaller.

What was the account that was banned?



I’m unsure the name but I can probably find the email I was using back then? Would that help?



RetroGamer94 said:
Hello, the names Carson but you can call me Cars! I’ve lurked here for a years looking at different game data and reading the threads. I tried making an account here but got auto banned upon creating it( it’s been a couple years ago now, must have been a glitch but I never tried again)

I’m a huge retro game collector from Sega master system, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, game cube, ps1/ps2 and all the hand helds.

I’m a Huge Nintendo Fan, I just enjoy most of there offerings and they were the king back in the day so being a retro collector plays into that.
That being said I have nothing against Sony or Microsoft. My PS4 gets a lot of use but takes the back seat to my Switch often. My X1 hasn’t been turned on since Gears 4(360 was a much better for Microsoft, that was my main system during the wii/PS3/360 era)

Currently playing octopath traveller and Dragon Quest XI, looking forward to starting Spider-Man one day lol. The back log never gets smaller.

Welcome 



Devour me like your unborn fetus 

Guess I should introduce myself. My name is Michel (pronounced Michelle) and I'm a 27 year old Brazilian guy who is a big fanboy of Nintendo but also loves Playstation. I've been on this site for a few years but never really got to register. Initially I was mostly interested in the sales data but then I started to read the forum posts and now I decided to join. Now I can discuss stuff about my favorite hobby, practice my english (the writing at least) and hopefully make some friends online and have a place to stay when I travel abroad (or even in Brazil) lol. Nice to meet you all.

By the way, ptofhearts stands for phantom thief of hearts, which is also my twitter username. I think it sounds cool and 5 was my first Persona game and I loved it even though I thought I wouldn't (I'm a big jrpg fan and officially Persona 2 was my first but never really got into it).



ptofhearts said:
Guess I should introduce myself. My name is Michel (pronounced Michelle) and I'm a 27 year old Brazilian guy who is a big fanboy of Nintendo but also loves Playstation. I've been on this site for a few years but never really got to register. Initially I was mostly interested in the sales data but then I started to read the forum posts and now I decided to join. Now I can discuss stuff about my favorite hobby, practice my english (the writing at least) and hopefully make some friends online and have a place to stay when I travel abroad (or even in Brazil) lol. Nice to meet you all.

By the way, ptofhearts stands for phantom thief of hearts, which is also my twitter username. I think it sounds cool and 5 was my first Persona game and I loved it even though I thought I wouldn't (I'm a big jrpg fan and officially Persona 2 was my first but never really got into it).

Welcome.



Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism