Forums - General Discussion - Prediction Thread: Which Vgchart Member will be the next to leave the site?

Carl2291 said:
WhiteDevil said:
Carl2291 said:
Ive had enough of you guys thinking Im leaving.

So long, VGChartz.

bye? You'll be not missed

Who are you?

I'm Whitedevil no?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

So long, VGChartz.

No! You are not supposed to cave in!

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:
Carl2291 said:

So long, VGChartz.

No! You are not supposed to cave in!

The question now that we have to ask ourselves is whether it was Free will or fate that made him decide this.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Rainbird said:
Could very well be myself, as there keeps being less and less to get excited about on the forums. I pretty much only read the occasional the thread and I make very few posts, and yet I spend a disproportionate amount of time on here. Or it feels that way at least.

But anyway, time will tell if I decide to go cold turkey.

I win.

Rainbird said:
Rainbird said:
Could very well be myself, as there keeps being less and less to get excited about on the forums. I pretty much only read the occasional the thread and I make very few posts, and yet I spend a disproportionate amount of time on here. Or it feels that way at least.

But anyway, time will tell if I decide to go cold turkey.

I win.

Doesn't posting that disqualify you from winning this? Besides, you know that you need to write a really long speech about leaving and then return in 5 months saying your back and proclaiming yourself a god.....I think that's how it works at least...

Around the Network

I nominate axumblade to have a mental breakdown and leave because of the 10 pm's he recieves from spurge everyday complaining about the banal goings on in the chartz!

Though I don't visit as often as I used to (really, it varies. Every few weeks I get excited and become active again and then fade back), I don't really see the point in leaving. Why not just visit less often, and show up once every week or so to see if anything interesting is being discussed?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores

Sadly I'm think that it's you, Spurge.

You have been posting less and less. One day this week you posted under 50 times since you became so disinterested.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Yeah it is becoming harder and harder to find interesting topics to post on. My favorite thread creators have not Been making as many threads these days. Smeags and killeryoshis. Soon I will be down to half of that......

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Yeah it is becoming harder and harder to find interesting topics to post on. My favorite thread creators have not Been making as many threads these days. Smeags and killeryoshis. Soon I will be down to half of that......

You need to make another thread about witchcraft.  It's time...

Seriously though, it gets discouraging when you take the time to make a thread and no one responds, isn't it?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger