By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2012 is a ‘Relaunching Year’ For PlayStation Move

sales2099 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
sales2099 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Right, the software isn't lighting up the charts for sure, but the hardware has done much better than most people including myself realised. And..'inflate the list of move compatible games'? Yeh, it's called a company providing incentives to buy a system. I don't see how they're somehow illegitimate because they have two control schemes. Hell, they're better than any other Move or Kinect 'specific' games I've seen. 

Didnt say its illegitimate but its clear inflation. Because Im sure people didnt go running to stores buying move when they heard that RE5 had Move support. 

Its a bullet point on a spreadsheet so they can wow people at E3 saying "we have ____ Move titles". 

" Its a bullet point on a spreadsheet so they can wow people at E3 saying "we have ____ Move titles". 

Er, yes? Coincidentally, so are Move specific games. 

Around the Network

The only thing that pisses me off about my Move is the PS3 itself. WHY DOES THE SLIM ONLY HAVE 2 USB PORTS?!?!? I have my PX21's plugged in, then I have to plug the Eye in. Then sometimes I need to charge controllers, so where does that go? I have a charging base for my Move equipment (got a generic one, and only 1 socket still works lmao) but I'm not going to buy some stupid controller base. Add a USB port to the back of the system Sony!

axumblade said:
VetteDude said:
The only thing that pisses me off about my Move is the PS3 itself. WHY DOES THE SLIM ONLY HAVE 2 USB PORTS?!?!? I have my PX21's plugged in, then I have to plug the Eye in. Then sometimes I need to charge controllers, so where does that go? I have a charging base for my Move equipment (got a generic one, and only 1 socket still works lmao) but I'm not going to buy some stupid controller base. Add a USB port to the back of the system Sony!

Well, would you go out and buy a new PS3 just to get more ports?

Why don't you just get a hub, that will give you at least a few more usb ports and you can get them for really cheap online.

Hubs are dumb. Most of them assign themselves controller 1 automatically so you have to change it each time you turn on the system. That's dumb. I would buy a new PS3 anyways since mine is getting up there in age.

To be honest, this seems like a wasted effort.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."