By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Discovery Channel Fires Man vs. Wild’s Bear Grylls

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
Cunning_Linguist said:
The dude in Man vs Food is more at risk of dying than Bear Grylls ever was. The amount of cholesterol consumed by that guy is monstrous.


I love that guy! Probably why he does not do the competition any more. He just slowly kills Americans by making them do it. Which we do not care, because we are on average over weight anyways.

Have you noticed he says the same things almost every time he takes a bite of food? xD "Oh... Oh my goodness... this is delicious!"



Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
Cunning_Linguist said:
The dude in Man vs Food is more at risk of dying than Bear Grylls ever was. The amount of cholesterol consumed by that guy is monstrous.


I love that guy! Probably why he does not do the competition any more. He just slowly kills Americans by making them do it. Which we do not care, because we are on average over weight anyways.

Have you noticed he says the same things almost every time he takes a bite of food? xD "Oh... Oh my goodness... this is delicious!"

Yes, But what is he supposed to say? The Hell are you feeding me you daffy git? Poison!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Meh he was a joke anyway, totally copied Survivorman which just happened to be on Discovery too. He was a bad actor and not believable in any way.

It seemed everything he did was scripted.



                                  Gaming Away Life Since 1985


spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
Cunning_Linguist said:
The dude in Man vs Food is more at risk of dying than Bear Grylls ever was. The amount of cholesterol consumed by that guy is monstrous.


I love that guy! Probably why he does not do the competition any more. He just slowly kills Americans by making them do it. Which we do not care, because we are on average over weight anyways.

Have you noticed he says the same things almost every time he takes a bite of food? xD "Oh... Oh my goodness... this is delicious!"

Yes, But what is he supposed to say? The Hell are you feeding me you daffy git? Poison!

Geez, I never noticed how much you dispise my opinions before! You won't even say you love me back.



@Glimmer

 

How dare you!

 

@ninpie

I do not believe I understand what you are saying.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

@Glimmer

 

How dare you!

 

@ninpie

I do not believe I understand what you are saying.

You don't love me.



spurgeonryan said:

@Glimmer

 

How dare you!

 

@ninpie

I do not believe I understand what you are saying.

Errr he did have a pretty cool name though, if it matters any? :P



                                  Gaming Away Life Since 1985


glimmer_of_hope said:
spurgeonryan said:

@Glimmer

 

How dare you!

 

@ninpie

I do not believe I understand what you are saying.

Errr he did have a pretty cool name though, if it matters any? :P

He had a name change! There, now Ryan is mortified.



First the Biggest Loser contestants are protesting and now man vs. wild is in trouble. What is happening to quality reality tv shows these days.



"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
First the Biggest Loser contestants are protesting and now man vs. wild is in trouble. What is happening to quality reality tv shows these days.


What are the biggest losers protesting? Not being able to eat?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter