By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Hopefully they get a big wii u shipment for black fridy which stars tonight! We are finally out. Wii should be big. You saw my recent thread on u draw!

Wii u games have done well. Wipeout sold out for cheap. Batman as well. Zombiu as well.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Your u draw thread? You lost me! :D

Thanks for the info.
When you can and if possible, could you give us an idea of how BF went in your store? :)

3ds 139 at target tonight!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

DélioPT said:

Thanks for the info.
When you can and if possible, could you give us an idea of how BF went in your store? :)

Udraw is only 10 bucks!

It will be crazy. All prices are insane. We have tons of stacks of stuff to buy. Biggest walmart in my area, and there are 5 of them in my area.

spurgeonryan said:
DélioPT said:

Thanks for the info.

Udraw is only 10 bucks!

It will be crazy. All prices are insane. We have tons of stacks of stuff to buy. Biggest walmart in my area, and there are 5 of them in my area.

Wii at 89 and 99 really is a bargain! And U draw at 10 with a 89/99 console on the side is a great opportunity!
Maybe Wii will pull the same numbers as last year or really close. 3DS seems like it`s poised to do even better.

Around the Network

It is just interesting that a console is selling for less than a handheld. DS will do well yet again. Slowly close the PS2 gap.

I don`t think DS gets the credit it deserves.
If i`m not mistaken the DS line isn`t even at 99$, yet it still has appeal even after 8 years. Nintendo has been doing a good business with it!

Wii U update again? What is this one about? Does Nintendo release patch notes anywhere?

DélioPT said:
If i`m not mistaken the DS line isn`t even at 99$, yet it still has appeal even after 8 years. Nintendo has been doing a good business with it!

DS's are exactly $99.99. But still, it's been a great sucess. Hell, it's been competing with the Vita!

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
DélioPT said:

DS's are exactly $99.99. But still, it's been a great sucess. Hell, it's been competing with the Vita!

I was more talking about the whole DS line (DS Lite, DSi and DSi XL). If i`m not mistaken DSi XL costs the same as a 3DS.
You are right, DS is still putting up a fight and that`s because DS still matters.