By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Well that's the point of Miiverse, to talk about the games we are playing. So why do it here?

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
Well that's the point of Miiverse, to talk about the games we are playing. So why do it here?

Why talk about anything here? Why even go to a forum at all? People talk about games on this forum. So why not in this thread like they do in the vita thread?

If you are on your Wii U, then by all means chat it up on miiverse. But if you are here, then why not talk about it here? Or anything Nintendo related for that matter.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Is it me ot Wii U is getting a lot of Indie titles?

DélioPT said:

Well, Nintendo said that they wanted to improve their relationship with small devs and there were articles saying that the conditions that Nintendo offered them were very good, so yes, it's possible that they convinced them to port their games on WiiU.

It's either that or the lack of third party games that make every indie game shine and be more visible than they usually are

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
DélioPT said:

Well, Nintendo said that they wanted to improve their relationship with small devs and there were articles saying that the conditions that Nintendo offered them were very good, so yes, it's possible that they convinced them to port their games on WiiU.

It's either that or the lack of third party games that make every indie game shine and be more visible than they usually are

I`ll go with answer number one and two! :D
Yeah, i think it`s a little bit of both.

Around the Network

Another eShop game for Wii U!

It`s called Anothe Castle and will be released next year.
You can check some images of the game aswell as a small video here: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/retro_platformer_another_castle_is_coming_to_the_wii_u_eshop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist coming to Wii U?

Multiple employee resumes suggests Ubisoft action game coming to Nintendo's latest home console.

Sam Fisher may be sneaking onto Wii U. Multiple Ubisoft developer resumes (via GoNintendo) indicate Splinter Cell: Blacklist is in development for Nintendo's latest home console.

Blacklist was announced during the 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo only for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.

An Ubisoft representative was not immediately available to comment.

Blacklist was recently delayed to August 20 after being originally planned to launch this spring

Development on the game is being led by Ubisoft Toronto, with Ubisoft Montreal and Ubisoft Shanghai assisting.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/splinter-cell-blacklist-coming-to-wii-u-6404554

Basil's YouTube Channel

^Interesting rumor. Eurogamer also has pics of the curriculums that show it

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-27-splinter-cell-blacklist-sneaks-onto-wii-u-rumour

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The Game & Wario japanese webpage has been updated!

Press the yellow coloured button on top to see what mini games will be included. Some even have videos: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/asaj/game/index.html

^New ways to show off what the Gamepad can do! XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!